Some advice for a new player much appreciated!

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by kavass, Jun 13, 2015.

1. kavass

kavass New Member

Hey. Havent played pox in a long time but got quite a lot of old stuff that can be turned into shards. What decks would you suggest to start to forge to get into the game? Open to all factions. Whats strong at the moment? Meta? Thank you!

2. Legnazza90

Legnazza90 I need me some PIE!

Skeezs are having a blast right now might suggest running them since they are also pretty cheap do create-trade.

3. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Skeezicks seems to use up to 3 Legendaries, and I guess you will not notice the lack of those 3 until you are higher ranked.

4. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Spiders are also a relatively cheap, viable deck.

5. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

3? 0.0

what would the 3 be, like

do you count the banner os sumthng?

6. kavass

kavass New Member

Thanks for replying, skeezicks seems nice! Not really looking for cheap decks though, have lots of runes that could be turned into shards. Whats the most powerful decks atm regardless of cost according to you?

7. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Heh didn't count banner. You got the fatty Gods, 1x or 2x depending on your playstyle, and 1 Blackguard. But you can play without them unless your are high enough to need the alt damage from the God.

8. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

IS

SL Dragons are stronk. And i love my Boghoppers. Cant speak for anything else.