Some change proposal by jayscale

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by JaceDragon, Jan 21, 2015.

1. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

I dont post much but when I do I mean Business. Listed are a few runes that should recieve buffs feel free to post other Ideas from other factions

First agenda to address is speed,the slow champs will not stand,too many 5 speed/ 6 speed champs that obviously deserve to be faster

All post are simply to take into consideration it would put the faction at ease a bit more. And this is an opinion, Marks that have Exclamation points at the end I stand by and 100% believe in that suggestion
    if i missed any plz post here, Devs I know you will see this so talk to me

Let's start with say that a lot (and with a lot i mean nearly all) the LEG runes of ALL faction were overnerfed

1st. ill start with the LEGENDARY:
    Angel of mercy: needs a nora decrease if dmg is gonna be that low. without healing like spirit singer or abilities similar plus shes given merciful so plz take into consideration!!! I think she is fine. She's a suppor rune and the low dmg isn't a much big deal when the only thing she has to do is cleanse and improve the range of AoP. yeah she can heal too. You can alwyas put a tactical manual if you feel she has a to low dmg. The comparison with spirit singer is interesting, but she is a super support, angel of mercy is a fine support in theme.

Aspect of Divinity: isnt even runnable another nora decrease plz I agree, she's not runnable at this nora cost, nothing other to say.

Barbarian Exemplar: can she receive war chief stoneclan She simply doesn't has the dmg she's used to have. but for 77 nora is a goo deploy. Barbs have better ranged choice right now, that are new runes.

Dwarven alchemist: needs ap cost on potions decreased to one

Magnus: Increase speed to 7 add commander paladin!!! So you wanna to make him the fourth unit with command paladin? a bit useless. He was fine as it was pre-revamp. Boring, but great champ. Now he need anothe rework. And please bounty hunter should go.

NCC: needs a speed buff to 6 attck increase to 10 and still needs a nora decrease of at least 6 nora points!!! Need a cost adjustment.

2nd the EXOTICS:
    Demolition team: needs nore decrease Team is a 18 nora ability. without team, the demo team would be 74 nora. pretty good. I suggest a name change too. like "Demolition guy"

Dwarven Hooligan: Keg toss should have ap cost reduced to 4!!! lol nope. It's fine at 5 ap and this guy is stron enough

Fist of Bastion: Ride down should def be on cooldown 3-4 and speed increase would help as well, I mean he is on a HORSE! !!! A less abusable. Cd 4 maybe but this ability receive a lot of hate.

Grintmaw Bouncer: long awaited nerf so was prepared, but could use strength of the body replacing attack since hes kind of commander of the grintmaws. I would suggest this: Attack: physical on upgrade path 1 with strenght of boody and massive leap
    upgrade path 2: the same
    opportunistic assoult base

would be more expansive but more funny to play with. Not agaist, but he'd never be funny to play against

IS inquistior: we want to play her so bad so plz give her a speed buff to 7! and take away hunter ability altogether and add heart-strike! !!! Yeah, replace delcare hunter with heart strike would make her more funny to play with. But she would be fine at 73 nora witout the speed increase.

Silverclan Protector: wayyyyy too expensive can we get a ore reduction PLZ !!! He's waaaaaaaaaaay too strong, fine with the cost. (of course he need the cost decrease for losing the construct immunity like all the other strux)

last but not least, Faultbreaker: can he receive race troll, rock defiance and pariah with a small nora reduction. I would suggest more a completly change to troll, so no more strux. Add rock defiance to one of the upgrade path and decrease his nora cost to 100-102

Now Ill address the rares:
    This list here is most important

Amethyst wing: Speed buff, On a Griffin that looks quicker than any elf i see!!!

Brubaker Brothers: Speed buff to 6 !!!! He would be 7 spd with sibiling out, no thanks. He's fine as it is, sibiling is way too strong

Dwarven rough neck: Can you plz convert back to prevamp with 3-5 range and flash bomb I agree they ruined this rune. i would like to see him back to his role

Emerald wing: just a little too expensive to be considered runnable

Exorcist: can it receive ethereal?? with conduit decrease to one

Grintmaw rockslinger: please give the speed buff back!!! 7 spd

Master Axeman: one of my personal favs. PLZ give race Paladin Back!!!!! we loved it! No, there is no reason for him being a paladin. The fact he's smashing a skelly isn't a valid argoument. He still looks awesome, for sure x1 in a good stuff.

Now almost to the end everyone stay with me
    Uncommon's I will only post top 3 and commons top 3

1st is Amber wing: new champ you just gave us is appreciated but way too expensive it could most def use a big nora decrease.!!! especially compared to the other champs

2nd Arch angel of Almara: PLZ GIVE BACK ATTCK CHARGE thanks in advance!!! I cannot agree with this. This version sucks, no one could say otherwise.

last for uncommons, Half Skeezick: If we could get an dwarven warcry as well of course should come with a nora increase Dude, how much unit with warcry you want? We have our Doom and DK. with warcry2 and 3. You want the other to hate IS uhm?

Commons:

Cerulean Wing: prevamp another personal fav, plz give back detection!!!

Marsh Troll: PLZ GIVE DETECTION!!!

Animated Armor: PLZ GO BACK PREVAMP, assault 6 speed, cleave nora increase

Thank you all feedback is great if any one disagrees feel free to respond, Devs plz take this list into consideration, any post with an Exclamation point I stand by it

Bring on the comments lol

These are the changes he proposed and in red the consideration i did.
    Honeslty i would add some champ to the list (windfury always in myheart) but i suggest to pick at least 3 of the above and try to discuss about them.