Some games with me

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Hierokliff, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Here am I doing some heroic misstakes against Hermaios who is playing FF UD with minotaurs as base.

Just thought someone might learn how to not play by watching me :) Its not a guide, nor tutorial, just a pvp match between a good player and myself.

Baskitkase and Fentum like this.
  2. Hierokliff

whats up with this Forsaken Waste map? This game i was very lucky with my draws.

Did get some question on how i can see the whole map?
    I change the resolution to 1280x1024 and run windowed mode, then i get the good old map view instead of the small tiny
    upload_2017-6-24_22-47-2.png

Baskitkase likes this.
  3. Hierokliff

Had a match against Vampiro85 today, I guess i shouldnt put up the vid since i curse and sound more tardlike then i useally do, but think i should watch it again and try to learn to not do so many misstakes in the game. But also he did just expect to run over me as he useally do, but he did get into a bit of trouble for a while...

Baskitkase likes this.
  4. Hierokliff

Trying some other IS runes for a game. Had to fight the annoying champs in FW/UD, but it was more fun then fighting the normal Pool deck when its FW/UD split. A month with dwarf only made it hard to know how to deploy or play.
    Theme is more Holy (branded, trying to use a few mark of al'mara to get that extra dmg, and north cross purgers to get all that free healing)