#SonyAppeasers!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DarkJello, Dec 19, 2014.

1. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

@chickenpox2 :

Who are you to tell another competent adult what he or she can or cannot watch? Riddle me that viruela loca 2.

2. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

What country are you from?

3. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

asia near Malaysia
    Of course not but there are such things as morale limits sure you can make fun of KJU but not to this extent cause your asking for it
    just because america is a supercountry doesn't mean they have the right not to follow the same morale standards that they impose on others
    cause thats hypocrisy
    this just my view

4. DarkJello

"America" did NOT make the movie. And even if the gooberment did make it, so what? It is a stupid movie. Make one of Obama dying, or GW Bush, or Reagan... And I would give you the same answer. You do NOT have the right to tell a competent adult what to do. I cannot tell u what to do either. Freedom of speech is better than living in fear that one might hurt someone's feelings and then be murdered by the gooberment or thrown in a work camp for decades. Some practices are better than others. Make any darn movie u want says I, cause nobody is forcing u or me to watch it.

5. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Movies can be disgusting propaganda that twists the truth to promote an agenda. I am not a fan of the movie industry, and, as stated, not a fan of making a story about murdering a person still alive.

Still, yeah, freedom of expression applies, and threatening attacks on innocent people over the actions of people who wouldn't even deserve death for it either is a bit out of that league.

Lop, chickenpox2 and DarkJello like this.
  6. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I think you're taking things a little too seriously when you perceive a fictional movie as being a legitimate threat.

PurpleTop likes this.
  7. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

just heard about this on FOX NEWS so now I know its true.

8. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Get out...

9. DarkJello

10. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

THANKS OBAMA

edit what did he do

11. DarkJello

He as much as said the gooberment will defend Sony in this matter.

12. DarkJello

13. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

14. PurpleTop

really tho, they ****ed up. It gives anyone else the chance to have that same power.

I mean, they had to expect some controversy with a movie like this. The fact that they caved to a group who has already threatened them before is the saddest... It's a presentation if true cowardice. It's not like its some sort of disputable documentary.... It's a silly comedy for pox sake

DarkJello likes this.
  15. PurpleTop

cool story, haansel

16. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Can we just take a moment and think about those anonymous pro-North Korean trolls who attempted to save us from mediocre comedy movies?

Truly they are the tragic heroes here.

17. PurpleTop

what would be even sadder would be if the group responsible was in fact a group of north Korean activists.... We would have been hacked by a country that probably couldn't program a TV remote

18. rodar

rodar Well-Known Member

Daring marketing stunt is successful!

Lmao at the coverage this is getting.

19. DarkJello

I have wondered about that. But so much allegedly personal info has been released that it makes me dubious. Time should tell the tale quite well.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
  20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

And Victor shall write it down in history. ( or so i've been told)

DarkJello likes this.