#SonyAppeasers!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DarkJello, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

We have apparently put the pwn to their interwebs. Lemme think about who hasnt posted lately, hmmmm.

KingJad and DarkJello like this.
  2. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

I doubt it was us. the worst thing we could do to north korea's government would be to increase the access to the internet in that country, not decrease it.

3. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

4. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Eugh, doesnt seem like they are releasing The Interview in UK, you lucky US bastards.

5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

you must have written "doesn't seem" instead of 'seems' there by acident.

6. Vote Kanye 2020

Was that meant to be a joke?

7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Depends, what is your oppinion on mediocre american comedies?

8. Vote Kanye 2020

Relatively fond, especially is they have James Franco and/or Seth Rogen in them.

9. DarkJello

It is the principle of the thing, as the movie aint caused no tingling of excitement in my nervous system as of this moment in time.

10. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

so it has caused tingling?

11. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

edit: nvm the filter butchered my post :(

12. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Yeah, normally I wouldn't have even watched this movie but I plan to watch it or at least buy a bunch of tickets online.

13. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

oh man, Just like flappy, christmass, 1961...

14. DarkJello

And the hits just keep on coming:

[​IMG]

KingJad and Baskitkase like this.
  15. DarkJello

16. Vote Kanye 2020

So I just rented The Interview and I loved it, that may be partly because it's a big FU to N.Korea, but I recommend you guys watch it at some point.

chickenpox2 and DarkJello like this.
  17. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

I bet it was all a marketing stunt orchestrated by sony

*mumbles to self*

18. Lop

Lop The King of Potatoes

I think you are right. After all, it only makes sense to promote a film after making it. Usually, the average assassination film features already deceased targets from history (less intensity and controversy and relatively easy to promote). Obviously, this one is different because the dude is still alive (more intensity and controversy and hard to promote). This stunt is Sony's attempt to justify and secure the future potential success of this film. This is also a "2 birds with 1 stone" because not only is Sony making money, it is also promoting propaganda and negative innovation against NK. Now many people will watch this film and find satisfaction in it just to spite NK. It is also happening around the holidays so there might be a "I will support my country at Xmas by watching this movie" thing going on. Regardless, Sony should be held most accountable because it initiated this series of events. I am sure that some things remain unknown to us but it is obvious who the instigator is. I think this film would fail if not for all this attention.

19. DarkJello

Too much conspiracy theory action for me. If we don't know, we don't know. Reading tea leaves is hocus pocus.

KingJad likes this.
  20. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

While you guys figure out the conspiracy I'll go rent The Interview.

DarkJello likes this.