#SonyAppeasers!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DarkJello, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

not paying money for it either way. eventually it'll probly be on netflix or something and then i might watch it, but i doubt i'll care enough to.

2. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Won't watch it. Not going to let NK determine my consumer habits one way or another

Geressen likes this.
  3. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

wait.... You make no sense. Wouldn't not watching it let the supposed north Korea terrorist group win? Actually watching it would be a spit in their face. I think you're turned around backwards.
    any case it's only six bucks on YouTube. While I enjoy watching comedies in a large theater with many people (because it is in some theaters now) it would be nice and cheap to invite some buddies over and all split that 6$ cost to watch it online. I will probably pay for it there because I do in fact wanna support the effort.

4. Boozha

I did not plan to watch it before NK did their bullshit and won't change my mind on that now just because of them. Furthermore it apparently isn't too good either.

5. PurpleTop

gotcha well I'm gonna see it whether it's good or not. I like spitting in faces.

DarkJello likes this.
  6. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

For the conspiracy mongerers , it was not a marketing stunt. Idiots.

7. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

8. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

9. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

10. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

If Team America didn't start a world war then I have no expectations that this will..

SPiEkY likes this.
  11. DarkJello

Chicken, are you really saying that a stupid and sophomoric movie is a good reason to smash a fly let alone start WW3???

Again, make a movie about assassinating GW Bush, or Obama, or anyone else... and I would give the same answer.

It is just a movie. Take off the diaper, cut the umbilical cord, and act like a logical adult.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2014
  12. Vote Kanye 2020

Maybe his problem is that it's a mediocre actor starting a world war rather than a top tier one like Leonardo Dicaprio or George Clooney.

chickenpox2 and KingJad like this.
  13. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

the destruction of NK would cause a humanitarian disaster and a huge economic blow to South Korea... ceasing to exist is literally the worst thing North Korea can do.

that and fire a LOT of ww2 era artillery into the middle of Seoul.

14. PurpleTop

who the Firk thinks that Seth rogan is mediocre!? He's a genius of the humorous discipline!

15. Boozha

If someone made a movie specifically about murdering Bush or Obama people would be really upset. The US would probably throw a major tantrum.

16. DarkJello

I only speak for me. People are always throwing tantrums. But chicken's comment smacks of something more than emotional diarrhea.

17. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

If the events were a pokemon battle:
    Wild Sony appears
    Go N Korea
    Wild Sony uses The interview
    Critical hit.....It's super effective
    What will N Korea do?
    Nuke Cyber Attack
    Do nothing Call China
    N Korea uses cyber attack
    It's super effective
    Sony's defence greatly fell
    Sony use substitute called in Amreica
    America uses Freedom of speech
    N Korea is not affected

Last edited: Dec 26, 2014
  18. Boozha

Affected. No, NK can't afford any attacks on SK or US. It just can't. And with the leadership of NK being rational actors, as little as US rightwing nuts want it to be true, they won't do things they can't afford.

19. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

he's not british.

DarkJello likes this.
  20. Vote Kanye 2020

''You know what's more hurtful than a Nuclear Bomb? Words'' - Kim Jong Un

You should be grateful that they would resort to a nuclear device rather than a battle of speech. If they began to use words the world would be over.

chickenpox2 likes this.