Soultap Split FS/UD

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Voidtrain, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Voidtrain

Voidtrain I need me some PIE!

upload_2018-1-18_17-12-42.png

Whatchu think about this Bane Shift

2. Chris

Chris I need me some PIE!

Looks alright, id remove some of the crappy stuff in favour of meta stuff but it depends what your goal is. Once something has soultap it has soultap, how many sources do you really need.

3. Voidtrain

Almost nothing, if anything, actually has soultap. Its all soul chanelling or anguish.

4. Voidtrain

the idea is that most things, even the less defensive units, stick around longer due to Channeling. Most things have that and/or hunter soultapped, with anguish being prevalent for global soultap essentially, with everything else benefiting from that.

5. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

I know it’s old school but I rather enjoy adding a Helm of Chaos to decks that contain a Lower Beast of Sheoul.

It creates a fun problem for opponents without access to corrode or the other stealing equipment spell that targets the recipient.

Works with Fading Recollection. Or better still some distract options for pesky shatter / pilfer champs.

Expensive but amusing.

If you are amping psychic damage then maybe Mindslicer Boomerang, though I’ve never run it in a psychic deck myself so need to check the amp procs.