South Park S21

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Alakhami, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

What you think of it so far?
    To me it seems that ignoring pressing issues and pretending that everything is O.K. (North Korea & AI) is the main thing that Stone and Parker are exposing. What do you think will be next? How do you find the series form of the show so far? Do you think they'll succeed in adapting their episodes to the upcoming trends or will they have to come up with something last minute like in the last season?

2. Alakhami

3. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

The new family guy season was actually a little funny. They named diversity, which was hilarious.

4. Alakhami

They'll probably delve into AI sex dolls. Just writing this to feel the enjoyment of seeing my prophecy come true.

5. Alakhami

Damn. The last episode is pretty intense. Didn't expect them to do such a well thought out critique on both postmodern nihilism and the fight against it. they introduced a feminist character so that's pretty hilarious as well. This season is by far the most unpredictable in terms of it's narrative structure.

6. Vash Dragneel

Vash Dragneel I need me some PIE!

Stopped watching after Chef left.

7. Alakhami

last episode was alright but a tad disapointing. their conclusion ended being too preachy but in end it's a pretty accurate portrayal of what victimhood can turn into.