SP BEASTS

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by SaintKiwi, Jul 15, 2014.

1. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

Beast BG.png
    I have breathed life into this beautiful creation. Anyone else running a beast bg?

2. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

Magnify beast is sick

3. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

How does it feel having only 3 real ranged units?

RedScarlet likes this.
  4. allyorbase

allyorbase I need me some PIE!

Yeah, you need some magnification! If you dropped a Lion for one, I don't think you'd be sorry.

PS: Sauropod losing Voilbound is huge.

5. waylandwalker

waylandwalker The King of Potatoes

My beast deck is a KF/SP split, but yeah, definitely 2x magnify beast. I was going to suggest Cavernspawn, since it's in my BG, but I just looked at it and it got nerfed pretty hard; I think it had cleave and whatever that ability is called where it gets AP when nearby stuff attacked, although it still at least has souldrinker. (I think it had lifedrinker before, but same difference) If you're lucky enough to have them, peaks doombringer is a beast, both literally and figuratively. I almost always put a 1x havoc's touch and zealotry in SP, and this is no exception. (but I'm also addicted to superchamping, so take it with a grain of salt) The SP Pox renovator is also a beast, but I'm not sure if it's worth including or not. Earthshaker's bracelet can also be quite useful, either for immunity physical or the tremor ability.

6. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

split with ST, yetihide cape to substitute for range. mountian lion at 25-30 dmg ish, 2 frost cone and all those pesky zombies, trees, and skeletons are dead.
    put 2 sauropods to protect the lions.
    +all ur monkeys get semi-foment from ST OP bonus
    +pox renovator with Keeneye's Crown, or you want something more extreme, try it with Yetihide Cape as 'Renovate' doesn't limit itself to basic attacks.

you also get access to the OP ferpent at 58 nora, 55HP (without Boost)
    you also get access to freemeat Furbull Mama.
    easy limited league type of deck, but very tedious and boring because you've to wait at a 5-10 beasts and win the game
    can also rush via 8SPD mandrils (pounce 3 + 7 spd), or Ferpent rush, but kinda weak compared to Warogg in IS/UD

and no, I don't use magnification. If I split with KF, I'd probably magnify Skyshear + Treefolk blessing her. But I wouldn't wanna waste 40 nora to give +45 HP where I can get two bodies at the same exact total HP for a slight premium and free 1 spell slot

the bad part is you will only have 1 range unit. . . . . . . .renovator. thats it.
    just gotta rely on bombs for anything far away.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
    SaintKiwi likes this.