SP Elementals / Spirits

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Gnomes, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

There are two ways we could play this actually, either with the arroy or with the Peaks Djin

and what is cool about the peaks djin idea is they kinda work well as a super champ bg, because of all the gift djin. here is my bg so far, but im probs going to move it tords a super champ bg and add 2 warbeasts

Capture.PNG

if you put all gifts on one champ they get: Regen 3, Reflexes 3, Leap 3, Beserker 3.

soulmilk and Karamasov like this.
  2. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

played against it, liked the interaction of spirits within's elemental spirits with the resistance and zemi. although you only won because you got into my font early and pushed my 79 nora parasitic fesh to death

Gnomes likes this.
  3. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

True. i liked your bg too! fesh are quite cool.

4. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Capture.PNG

new iteration, a bit of a superchamp bg. but only as an afterthought. you can give the warbeast reflexes 3 regen 3 leap 3 beserker 3 and then with either the staff or the crown you can get him to be kinda unkillable

and another champ you can get to unkillable status is the riftlord, who at 80+ nora also gets the bonus from the equips. but you also have loads of other just solid champs. definetly not a meta bg, but quite fun.

5. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Screen Shot 2018-02-09 at 22.38.26.png I runa full elemental SP deck full of knock back. It's not bad.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    Gnomes likes this.
  6. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

I ran The Resistance in thatcdeck for a while and Zemi, but neither really paid back

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  7. Voidtrain

Voidtrain I need me some PIE!

holy equipment batman

Fentum likes this.
  8. Voidtrain

Voidtrain I need me some PIE!