SP/FS (highlander) collective utility

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by MaruXV, Dec 10, 2016.

1. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

Just another split highlander collective bg, but this time it seems to be less unreasonable.
    collut.png
    I want to build a BG that takes advantage from the FS/SP nora bonuses and high versatility. There's the base of the non-champ runes i think i would play. no big powerturns, no particular combo, just good answers to a lot of treaths + collective as a kind of banner to boost units. this bg can easily be NOT highlander and NOT collective, but i'd like to keep it at least on the collective way.

OTHER NON CHAMPS
    pygmyhyppo/peak tactics - could be worth running the combo to get the 15dmg hippos?
    identity crisis: i really like the idea of this rune, it can be really good against some decks and a complete waste of a slot against others. dont know if i can find the space, but would like to try it.

CHAMPS
    which champs would fit this bg's idea?

1.Seism champs: jakei boulder and whirlquarry can get the jakei and elemental spots.
    2.Tanks/contesters: Fishkisser, moog gargantua or mucker, chaos brave? sixul as a bruiserish one?
    3.supports: mika and ghern sust are autoinclude. maybe also glowing strider?
    4.SotM: could be worth playing SotM with the magic immunity staff? i dont think so but just came to my mind.
    5.of course at least one hyaenid dreamstalker.
    6. snaptooth elder (cleanse, inihib touch) or escalation snap?
    7. augur of the deep, kanen crone, voltaic slag and spell lightning storm, this 4 alone could be worth as a lightning curse module? better add more?

2. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

Well, don't think of it as a negative in this bg. I'm surprised people haven't been using it more for Collective stuff.

You can use it on your own champs, which means you can have a bunch of the same races, and then use this spell on them before deploying other stuff. Quite nifty.

MaruXV and Tweek516 like this.
  3. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

The non champs in your BG and the champs you listed out are like exactly what i play in my sp collective split lol i play clops battlefiend tho with collective boost and havocs touch he goes nuts lol i really enjoy this version of collective so i would highly recommend it.

4. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

Here is a screen shot of my BG

Attached Files:

MaruXV likes this.