SP Meta

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Vorian, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

https://poxbase.com/deck/cy=cgqcz=Cz_Cv-ciGcoKC4PCvMciLCwHCdxs5Qs1WS3ts7ys5bs59S82r2Yr2ZrO

Also whether you run x2 Raiders, a Dirge or x2 Ritual Cultists is down to personal preference... Personally I am running x2 seism and its winning me games! Or you could run x2 detonate relic for 24 spot damage with thunderhead totem... If you want to run the detonate relic combo drop a lightning storm for a thunderhead totem.

Also what do you guys run?

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  2. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

image.jpg
    The chaos brave and the diamond mace are the two spots i play around with. I dont think dirge is woth it anymore

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  3. Vorian

I agree Dirge sucks! I am tempted to run Chaos Brave just for the tanking and control options he brings. What build do you run on him btw?

4. Ballballer

I run him with initiator and bold
    Again tho, that is a flexible spot, so i dont always run him

5. chthuud

chthuud The King of Potatoes

https://poxbase.com/deck/c4Icy=cz_Cv-ciGcoKC4Pck_CwHcv=c3QCdxcvUs5Qs1ks59S82s5wr2Yr16r2ZrOe1Qe1fe1j

Here's what I'm running and having decent success with right now. I don't find myself playing Shallaxy very often, and would consider taking it out. Although sometimes swap comes in handy. Stormspear could come out too, but sometimes the extra lightning skewer is nice, and with all the ways to distract/jolt/paralyze enemy champs, it can zip across the map pretty quick and allow for some unexpected kills.

I noticed (unless I'm missing something) that both of your BGs don't have a detection champ. Which makes me wonder if voil transporter is worth running?

6. Ballballer

Dreamcrushers are my detection champs i guess. You can take detection on headshrinker if you want. Transporter is certainly a viable include in a meta sp deck

7. Vorian

If you need a tank and cant afford Chaos Brave then Terraced Slag is a really good option.

8. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

I made this exact bg. Im 1/1 sofar. Tips and tricks?

9. Vorian

This is what I am running atm. https://poxbase.com/deck/Cohcy=Cz_Cv-coKC4PCwHCdxCvUs5Qs1WS3ts7ys5bs59S82r2Yr2ZrO With the 2 missing runes being Cyclops Rockshapers.

Any I will explain the purpose of some of the runes.

Voil Stormflyer - leading the front line

Feshcaller Mika - Stalling on a font while waiting for back up

Hyaenid Dreamcrusher - Summons killing and its main purpose is for the double jab kill

Chaos Brave - My favourite rune of all time by a long shot mainly because of his cool art and control abilities. Basically the Chaos Brave is a control champ, tying down an opposing champ with a moga or pushing the enemy back away from ur ranged units with a tectonic pulse. A cool trick with the Chaos Brave is to chuck a moga at an opposing champ, and then use the moga if it survives to go behind the same champ or a different 1 for an extra 10 damage with tectonic pulse.
    Cyclops Rockshaper - Control but tanking is its main role...
    Klub - Being your top beater

Whirling Quarry - relic destroying and 1 rounding... If you want to use it properly make sure you try and get a wall or champ behind the champ you wish to hit with whirling stones...

Stormreader - To get off pings, its worth casting lightning storm or using a thunderhead totem in order to trigger its ping...

Moga Cannon - A Glass Cannon which is ur main source of attack damage but its draw back is it dies really easily...

Voltaic Slag - chipping away at your opponents hp with ranged dots...

Last edited: Jan 24, 2016