SP Meta

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Vorian, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

To be fair, i build my decks with the goal of winning. So if i ran all trash runes i would still probably do decently, but they might not nerf them. It is true that i have gotten a lot of things in SP nerfed by way of people watching me and copying my decks when they see the success i have with them. So then the runes get nerfed because everybody and their mother starts to run them.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2014
  2. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

I do not think the term "imbecile" is warranted and I do not appreciate you instantly jumping to name calling.

3. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

4. Sirius

Yes, 1kiwi1, I do have you on my ignore list and I did make the mistake of clicking "show ignored content" without paying attention to who it was. Interesting that you would bother to post something adressed to me while knowing I am ignoring you.

In any case, thank you for confirming that I was right to put you there. I actually had some lingering doubts the first time.

5. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

The only thing lingering is your fart. It's all up in my SP forum.

lol @ making the mistake of clicking show ignored user content 3 times

6. Sirius

To all you SP veterans, I have a question that's been bugging me: how come Stormwrack isn't used much in SP (certainly nowhere near meta), while the IS equivalent -Hammer Strike- is pretty much an autoinclude? Is it because SP has Alacrity/Voil Transporter and generally an easier time catching opponents? That's the only explanation that comes to mind.

Either that or Hammer Strike is more often used for the damage rather than the stun, in which case Thunderhead Totem is closer in role?

7. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Hammer strike is used for kills, and if you somehow miscalculate, the target is still stunned and needs a cleanse to do anything. With stormwrack, after you damage the champ, the -2 def goes away and if you miscalculate that champ is free to wreck face.

Sirius likes this.
  8. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

Also, compare it to thunderhead totem. For 5 more nora, you get a perseverance counter, 4-6 more damage, a relic that can contest for 1 round after being used, and the possibility of damaging multiple champs.

9. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

Hammer strike hasn't been auto include for a few years now...

10. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

This is true. Its just like they nerf everything tinydragon plays.