SP Range and Support options.

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Anima26, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Dont play SP so have no idea, literally never really played it, dabbled with Slags a long time ago and played a little bit of Cyclops but i am totally clueless really.

What are the better ranged support runes champion wise? Things like 5+ range, aoe bombs, indirect damage like auras and tremor, heals, detection, anti equip, anti defense, battlemaster, metamorphosis, soften. That kind of stuff, the good stuff. Any suggestions?

I am aware of Voil Transporter and Sauropod, im planning on running 1 each of these i think or possibly just 2 Transporters and no Sauropod for consistency, what other viable support runes does SP have?

For context sake, im planning on playing around with a Flanking deck using FS runes and SP runes.

2. Anima26

Kanen Cultist looks ok, and i was looking at Cyclops Hurler and that Voil Firebomber. None of them really stand out to me, although Hurler is pretty darn cheap.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  3. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

We have the ranged nids too. Lots os DoT, Mundunugu have Metamorphosis, Witchdoctor have Cleanse, Headshrinket have Shrink and Detection. Also, some Cyclops like Wardrummers and Stonecaller; almost all Crones; and one or other Moga and Voil (like Jester).

Anima26 and soulmilk like this.
  4. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

Cyclops: Warwizard, Wardrummer
    Voil: Infernal, Transporter, Shallaxy
    Moga: G'hern General/Birthmother/Taskmaster, Moga Chef
    Hyaenid: Witchdoctor, Mundunugu, Headshrinker, Dreamcrusher
    Kanen: Cultist, Crone (not Ritual ones doe)

Anima26 likes this.
  5. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

Ranged beaters:
    Cyclops: Hurler
    Voil: Sorceror
    Moga: Slinger, Cannon
    Hyaenid: Witchdoctor, Headshrinker
    Kanen: Crone, Spark Crone

Anima26 likes this.
  6. Anima26

thanks guys, gave me plenty of suggestions to check out. I might rock out with some ranged Nids, ive always liked those Headshrinkers.