(Spell)Fesh Sacrifice

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Woffleet, May 25, 2014.

1. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

Faction SP
    rarity: uncommon
    Nora: 40
    Description:
    For a Fesh to become a tunnel is a sign of prestige. Every Fesh dreams for that moment.
    Effect:
    Target Fesh is destroyed and replaced with a Fesh Burrow with hp equal to the destroyed champions current HP.
    This spell cost 5 less Nora for every Fesh you have (maximum 15)

What role is this rune intended to fill?
    In my thread Feshing out a theme: http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/feshing-out-a-theme.2574/ I explain attempted to Flesh out the Fesh theme. This spell is meant to transform Fesh into Fesh tunnels.

Why isn't this role being fulfilled by similar runes?
    The Fesh theme has not be fleshed out.

How is this rune different from what is already in poxnora?
    I don't think any rune currently changes a champion into a relic

How is this rune competitive and why would you use it over other runes?
    In the Fesh theme I tried to create tunnels are key in increase the threat range of the Infestor Fesh.

What makes this rune unique and fun to use?
    The surprise factor of adding a extra Fesh tunnel will allow a infestor to reach its target. The extra one space movement it gives to nearby Fesh is also great for contesting or getting the kill.

Last edited: May 31, 2014
  2. Woffleet

thoughts?

3. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

1. I think that surprise AP/movement synergizes with the Fesh theme as it currently exists pretty well, but it may function too similar to Implant.
    2. I don't think you need to specify Class: Tinkerer and Race: Fesh. It could only really be cast on a couple units, if you're running them.
    3. Sporegill turns into a relic!
    4. Name it Sacrifesh. Wordplay.

4. Woffleet

Thanks for the feedback!

1. Currently most Fesh in the game are infestors so it's supposed to work well with them. It does function similar but I think it fits thematically with the Fesh theme. You "infest" or sacrifice a champion to cause a effect.

2. I see your point in this.

3. Wow! i didn't realize this

4. Perhaps