Spieky appreciating thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BurnPyro, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Jesus IS still around, actually. Well, not on Earth currently but still... (and I hear He'll be coming back at sometime in the future, didn't say just when though.)

Anyway, just wanted to throw SPiEkY some additional appreciation, since he's been without for the past few months. Seemed appropriate to update for fall and all.

SPiEkY likes this.
  2. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

So what's everyone up to these days?

3. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Hangin' out on the discord. You should stop by, no one remembers you and they need to be educated on your greatness.

SPiEkY likes this.
  4. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Tempting, but I've been steering away from Discord as a platform. I've got a personality that requires me to read every unread message and that ends up taking a lot of time.

I used to do it with this forum, too, but I've toned it back to just the posts in General and OT.

5. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I just mute Discord servers that I don't want to pay regular attention to, otherwise I have the same issue. I still haven't managed to tear myself away from this forum.

SPiEkY likes this.
  6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Appreciating you bb

SPiEkY likes this.
  7. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

<3 you fatty

8. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

lol lmao
    This community will never die.
    You fatties.

SPiEkY likes this.
  9. DrakeArron

DrakeArron I need me some PIE!

I dont know that i knew this existed back then 7 years ago, but seeing it now; SPiEkY was among those i talked to the most, and i think genuinely helped me a lot.
    I didnt know it, but i was broken down, shattered, and would be for many more years due to various traumas. One of those being trans,
    Another being that i hardly knew what giving and recieving true kindness felt like at the time. I knew the feeling, but not . Fully. Its difficult to describe, but i definetly think the kind interactions with SPiEkY and others here helped me figure out who i could be. Who everyone could be.

Thank you

SPiEkY likes this.