Spieky appreciating thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BurnPyro, Aug 31, 2016.

1. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Every year the sales team buys hundreds of White Castle Cheese Slyders for the rest of the company. Two years ago, I set the record with 21. The record stood for an hour, before another guy came by and ate 22 cold ones. Last year, we had a contest to see who could eat ten the fastest without any water to assist. I finished in just under five minutes, taking first place. This year, we didn't have any contest, so I ate fifteen and called it a day.

Qucas and SPiEkY like this.
  2. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

Burn is better at starting these threads than actually participating in them. now if he would just pick a forum avatar I could stand to look at

Qucas, darklord48 and SPiEkY like this.
  3. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

its going to be christmas soon. find an italian family that can make place for you on christmas eve dinner. and be sure the grandmother is cooking, and she sits next to you. she will check on what you eat. and she will not let you go until you eat everything on the table. twice. and there will be a lot. and if you refuse she will take it as a personal offense and make you feel so bad you will eat three times more.

4. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

From Italian family (mom's side), can confirm.

darklord48 likes this.
  5. Ragic

spicy meatballs and sausage are on the no eat list. the heartbreak is profound.

6. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

Come here to my home in italy on 24th of december. It's not only meatballs and sausages. I dont know how much 40lbs are but i'll make you go home with the triple of it, got from healthy food.

darklord48, Etherielin, Qucas and 2 others like this.
  7. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

About 20 kilograms.

darklord48, Qucas and SPiEkY like this.
  8. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

ok, can get him there with appetizers and first dish.
    over with jokes, i suggest you @Ragic to eat a lot of carbohydrates. find a real pizza restaurant , not domino and that kind of Bane Shift, and get there at least 5 times a week. then eat abundant but quality food, and change dishes every day, so you dont get bored with eating. you don't have to feel it like a burden, enjoy the food.

Qucas, darklord48 and SPiEkY like this.
  9. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

I got three likes in a row from spikey in the spikey appreciation post...did i win something? ^_^

Qucas, SPiEkY and darklord48 like this.
  10. Ragic

Good advice and that's more or less how I've been doing it, cupcakes instead of pizza though. I've regained a little over half the weight I lost so far and I'm thinking I might slow it down a bit. If I'm ever in italy though I'll take you up on that invite to dinner.

11. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

at a guess, you win a 4th like. we'll have to see how that one plays out

12. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

ladies it is not a race, there is enough spieky for everyone.

13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Look at these peasants thinking they know how to get fat

how cute

Tweek516, Geressen, SPiEkY and 4 others like this.
  14. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

L2Fat, skinnies

SPiEkY, Qucas and darklord48 like this.
  15. Ragic

I believe Corpse accused Hash of overindulging in butter. Now where is Hash when you need him.

SPiEkY and darklord48 like this.
  16. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

[​IMG]

Pattn199, Tweek516, SPiEkY and 2 others like this.
  17. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

edit- for those not up to date on the modern lego legos meta, what hash is doing is playing a single type of character that fits a theoretically overbearing class, but in practice is held down so that it *won't* be overbearing.

he then rallies for buffs to his things, and nerfs to the commonly played counter champions/classes. while yelling at his screen.

18. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

seems so unlike Hash, but I guess...

darklord48 and SPiEkY like this.
  19. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

yeah it's amazing how much he's changed.

20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

his stream can be amusing though

watching him go "i can do thi-" WOW HE CAN JUST KILL ME LIKE THAT OKAY RIOT.

yeah who knew being 2 kills and 15 cs down worked like that in a bruiser matchup top lane gee