SPiEkY Sucks At Poxnora: Let's Play and Ranked Match Commentary

Discussion in 'Videos' started by SPiEkY, Aug 13, 2015.

1. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

WARNING: ADULT LANGUAGE AND TOPICS, VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED

Welcome to SPiEkY Sucks At Poxnora, where I play pox (badly [not on purpose, I just suck]) and record it, as well as recording the odd ranked game or two (for those of you who would rather watch somebody who doesn't suck).

I'll primarily be playing unranked games myself, as I have some level of Anxiety Disorder that manifests rather strongly whenever I play ranked, but every now and then I may decide to do a ranked match.

BG Suggestions are always welcome (Wrath Preferred, but I can get ahold of just about anything) for when I eventually get the hang of playing and recording at the same time.

Channel link

Latest Video - Zetsu vs NastyHobo

Ranked Commentaries Playlist (Auto-updated whenever a new video is posted)

Notable games (or sometimes, ones with low view count that I think are decent, at least):

sonmbra vs Markoth
    Sokolov vs GRo91

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
  2. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

I hear you're good with moga...

That is all.

Leadrz, Qucas and SPiEkY like this.
  3. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I wouldn't go so far as to say that I'm "good" at anything, but I kinda have the hang of them, or, at least, I did

4. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

I will watch that.

Qucas and SPiEkY like this.
  5. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Do a De'lim/Fire deck with KF/UD.

Blaze it up.

Anima26 likes this.
  6. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

If you can gimme a poxbase link to roughly what a De'lim deck should/could look like (maybe just like 10-12 of the most core runes, so I can still add my own flavor to that half of the split), I'll give it a shot.

Edit:

Also, I'll be recording the first game tonight, if I can get a decent enough looking moagz deck together by then, then I'll play that, but barring that, I've got kind of a wonky little wallet/fire/mixed deck that I can shove at people and make them know that I've spent way too much money on this game.

Edit 2: The Reckoning

moagz.inc

Edit 3: Fraps not liking me right now for some reason, I'll try again in the morning.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
  7. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Qucas and SPiEkY like this.
  8. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

First Ranked Commentary video posted, playlist added to the OP, Feedback appreciated

Anima26 likes this.
  9. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Nice

SPiEkY likes this.
  10. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Lol "Whatever, Firk you"

11. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Second one you said "Uh" less, which was good.

SPiEkY likes this.
  12. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Yeah, I'm trying to get better at that. I was less sober the second game, which helped, I think.

13. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I enjoyed.

SPiEkY likes this.
  14. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Good job Spieky. I dont have any particular feedback to give right now other than that i enjoyed the video and to keep up the good stuff, glad more people are starting to make Poxnora gameplay videos. :)

Gnomes and SPiEkY like this.
  15. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Always nice seeing my mistakes recorded.
    Just kidding, and the commentary was not bad :D.

Oh btw, I do love Instill Panic a LOT, but I don't run it 2x. I feel like a 2nd one would be a wasted slot more often than not, esp with a cooldown of only 4.
    But the sheer versatility of that rune boggles my mind. I'm gonna have to make a thread at some point about all the cool things I've done with it. (Also, I've won SO many games simply by moving my opponent's Nefari Guardian out of range of the Bodyguarded unit, a couple of patches back when UD players suddenly forgot any other game plan existed.)

SPiEkY likes this.
  16. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Shhhh don't make the thread.

Sirius, Qucas, Anima26 and 1 other person like this.
  17. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Recorded a game earlier between TinyDragon and Blitzcrank (Markoth), uploading as I type this, should be up within the hour.

Sirius and Anima26 like this.
  18. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Don't do alts kids!

SPiEkY likes this.
  19. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Blitzcrank, I like it.

20. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

I prefer Thresh myself.