Spirits

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by super71, Sep 7, 2017.

1. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Leviathan is incredible and I am this close to moving him up to t1 beater status. He is fiendishly durable, recovers a fair amount of nora, and can deal some good damage -- excellent damage if you run him in a Surge deck. Resist 3 + Vaporize + Hunter, along with 2 DEF and 55/60 HP makes for a monster. It's especially strong because he applies his Hunter trigger to anything that attacks him, and can then teleport to those champions, so it's hard to poke at him from range. He's a really excellent champ with the default 76 nora build. I was iffy on him until I started using him.

All this would do would make individual Soultap champions stronger in meta and junk mixes, while maintaining the structural issues with building a "Soultap" deck. I don't think it would be a solution to the problem you propose, and wouldn't be a good change besides.

Yes, this does seem to be a consistent trend. Fortunately, several of them are ranged, so they can pick up tags without endangering themselves too much.

2. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I have always had a problem with large units, they quickly become a big target and are very suceptible to knockback and aoe damage or a combo of the two. Might just be me personally not liking leviathan, I'm sure he's good but just not for me.

I just think most soultap champions are too squishy for their cost, my thought was I might be more inclined to run them if they were a bit cheaper. Their is probably a better solution/idea to make soultap more viable though.

At least we agree that they are all pretty soft, I really like the soultap ability that heals and I think more of it on the soultap beaters could be nice and help the theme.

Also I like that surge spirit bg you put on here, it's very good and the arroyo portals are what make up for the small amount of champs.