Spiritual Awakening

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by TheBulwark, Dec 20, 2017.

1. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Hello All,

I love me some spirits and I'm pulling up my old bg with just a few additions from newer sets. I have 4 adaptive units and a couple units with soultapping abilities. Utterdark soulrender fits in regardless but the Leviathan seems like it would do better with some additional soultap support. I'm kind of trying to bridge the gap, but adaptive is easier to work with for sure. I'm thinking about trying to fit the wolf in and I am messing around with spells currently (needing at least a few to make the adaptive go). I could drop leviathans for a wolf and another spell but I'm not sure. Any one play something similar and have thoughts? Capture.PNG

Etherielin, MaruXV and newsbuff like this.
  2. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

cool deck. which runes have adaptive?

this is my spirits deck, based around vengeful on whisperghast and ravenwraith. arroyo eye is a good option for soultap support for leviathan, also provides detection.
    upload_2017-12-20_12-18-37.png

TheBulwark likes this.
  3. TheBulwark

The smokeform and spectre have adaptive. I like the invisibility aspect that is unique to to spectre and pretty much the only champ that cant become invisible has elusive (smokeform). I do wanna test out execution order too. The BG I run has a lotta of hex and other debuffs. I don't have any vengeful champs and all champs are comparably cheap. the main flex spots for what I'm attempting to do seem to be the dragons although they are pretty tanky. Ranged is a little lacking in my formulation. I like your version as well though and its cool that you can run FW Spirits in several completely different ways lol

4. TheBulwark

I was just thinking straight up soultap could be good for spirits. run the utterdark spectre with soultap, run umbral wolf, soul render and elven warspirit for soul channeling, with the whispergast and leviathan for hunter souldtapped. I'm getting ideas..... lol

newsbuff likes this.
  5. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

I will say that obelus (or any hidden spell) in an adaptive deck is a bad idea.

6. TheBulwark

Idk, its kinda good, they dont know what it is so it has a psycological effect

Fentum likes this.
  7. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Take an eye of serkan