Split Hero Limit

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vipoid, Jun 7, 2021.

1. vipoid

vipoid I need me some PIE!

Any particular reason Split Heroes are 1-per-BG?

I noticed that quite a few Heroes and Split Heroes were changed in the recent patch so I thought it might be an appropriate time to bring this up.

2. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

its because heroes are usually a bit more efficient than most champs. And if you have lets say 4 split heros that are all part kf for example, you get a very nasty bg

id be down for making it no limit, just for a month at least to see how it shakes up the meta, also it would make tortuns like a tier better.

3. Bushido

Bushido Devotee of the Blood Owl

Not sure it's even possible given the current situation. Doing this would give even less reason to play ff fw and ff IS imo.

4. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Just be happy the way it was now before hero had unique as a keyword which cost 20 Nora I believe

5. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I imagine that is because the split races heroes were too powerful at the moment and also kinda antagonistic between them (tremir-mangleshell, sarinda-kiergana, etc.) also to avoid certain splits like FS/IS with tremir, mangleshell, timothy, argol, hraken, mosharn and maybe somebody else

6. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Why would you add more broken options to a game that is beyond broken? Poxnora is a "counter my ridiculous ability or die game." The only thing the game has going for it now is it's appeal to autism. Top ten players are left brain dominant robots who are so addicted to the game they will never leave. Stop encouraging Eth to make more bad decisions. :D

7. Bushido

Bushido Devotee of the Blood Owl

Tbh I actually like the current direction of the game. It's becoming so stupid im actually gaining real life confidence and ego. Imo keep it coming, i like watching the world burn.

8. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Way to be positive Omega man.