Sporegill **** and much more

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Prami, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Prami

Prami I need me some PIE!

Black text box outline for shrines (text bubble) is often broken. Should probably make it thicker or change the style entirely.

Level up bar for Avatars is a bit jerky & too slow. Should probably be smoothed out.

Sporegills have adopted a voyeurism fetish, and now love showing off their junk.
    [​IMG]
    Thanks Sporegill...

Randomly cannot deploy, use abilities, move champions, etc (until next turn). No real pattern to it.

Augur of the Deep has Bounce on base, Jolt 1 instead of 2, & Leap 2 instead of 3.

Starshine triggers strangely, not recognizing closer allies until ally currently affected is out of range.

Game has frozen (screen turned black) completely during single player missions. Resuming the game after restarting the client resumes a frozen game. No real pattern to this.

Random, spontaneous defeat in single player matches. No real pattern to this.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
  2. IceHippo

IceHippo Active Member

Sporegills reproduce asexually via the process known as budding, so technically they don't have junk in the normal sense.

Thanks for the heads up on that Augur, I, in my incredibly observant state just played two matches running Augurs with double bounce o_O