Sporegill

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Paper Skull, May 30, 2014.

1. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

Sporegill (the KF champion,) has the ability Sporedrop.

Sporedrop: When this champion is deployed, it spends the first 4 turns as a Mushroom relic with 15 HP, Immobile (This unit cannot move) and Damage Shield - Poison 2 (When this unit is attacked, if the attack is a close-combat attack, the attacking unit takes 4 Poison damage. This damage ignores DEF). When this unit dies, it becomes the same mushroom relic.

However, the Mushroom relic that it deploys as doesn't have any abilities indicating that it will turn into a Sporegill.

When the champion does spawn, there is no text on the champion indicating that it will turn back into a Mushroom relic on death.

TL;DR: The champion itself works fine, but there are hidden abilities.

newsbuff likes this.
  2. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

There aren't any hidden abilities because Sporedrop explains them.
    I think your issue with it is that the relic form of Sporegill doesn't have anything indicating what will happen? If so, you can always read the thing before you deploy

3. Paper Skull

The opponent can't, that's an issue.

newsbuff likes this.
  4. Makorov

When Sporegill breaks out of relic form, it doesn't have the ability Sporedrop listed?

5. Makorov

Just checked, you're right. It doesn't list the ability.

Sporegill OP

Paper Skull likes this.
  6. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Really well done explanation of how to reproduce this. It seems like there may be a little more at play than the ability not being displayed, but good find.

7. Paper Skull

Notable: I just realized that the relic DOES say it will turn into a Sporegill after 4 turns, but it's in the description text when you hover over the picture, which is a weird spot for it to be.