ST/FW fear of the yeti

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by MaruXV, Dec 1, 2017.

1. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

https://goo.gl/4vSsQe

the idea on the bg is to maximize fear - generating yetis, and superchamp the FW doomies with psycowarfare.
    execution order is very good on melee heavy yetis, other stuff is FW goodstuff spells and equips.

2. Karamasov

Karamasov Lord of SL & Master of Challenges

Jakei Heretic has PW and could help with range. Frostfang with trash could also be an addition.

3. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

jakei heretic is the best choice in ff ST for sure, but here i'm trying to make a split FW/ST. heretic wouldnt get the adaptive procs, being all spell FW ;)

4. sWeNibor

sWeNibor I need me some PIE!

I do feel the lack of range would be problematic.

2x Steal life but no way of removing AP from your opponent. Is it really worth?

A grim well could help with engaging long range units and make them lose AP. And overall controll and making stuff 0 AP for steal life

Risen Yeti awesome unit but only doomball that benefits from it's second uppgrade.

Mutant Yeti i have always feelt is underplayed.
    Would like one more ranged unit like Shaman could help with positioning with swap. Or Druid for a Heal/Cleansing Aura. I do understand the reasoning with not having a Gale force but could really help such a melee heavy BG and it suits Yeti theme

5. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

lack of range can be worked including more ranged yetis i think.
    2x steal life is not worth but i didnt know what to put in ;)
    grim well i dont know, i ll test, but it makes the game lag a lot now so i would avoid it for a while
    risen yeti is awsome mainly because it opens up 2 slots to play st relic/banner etc...
    mutant ill check it for sure, dont remember actually what it does.
    sure more ranged yetis would help for this too.