ST is Fun

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vorian, May 9, 2018.

1. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

I got bored of wrath so I am switching to Prot, and I built a ST highlander deck and wow is ST fun!

2. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

yep, and everyone hates you for it.

3. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Its like that with every faction you dont know how much abuse I got playing SP.

4. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

actually people don't start to hate you til you go around acting like your large list of BS tools you have access to aren't particularly useful & the actual reason you're winning is because you're just so skilled

Alakhami, Scrijordan and Ballballer like this.
  5. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

while I was mostly joking when I made my statement and my actual views are more in line with Vorian everyone gets ranted on, everyone in this game seems to have the tolerance for losing of 2 year old toddler, blaming literally everything under the sun for why they lost except their own skills.

the idea that it has anything to do with the attitudes of the players is complete BS, I've helped dozens of new players over the years and almost all of them get ranted on when they start winning consistently, and most of the time not a word is spoken between the two players till their opponent starts going off on a rant.

I'd say the same has happened to me, but back when we could chat I always chatted and often egged them on so i'm not the best example hate for me is justified when i'm often aiming to have them rage quit lol

6. Scrijordan

Scrijordan I need me some PIE!

St is so stupid