ST/IS - ill hit you back, not once, or twice, but four times

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Hierokliff, May 28, 2017.

1. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Hmm just out of boredom i crafted a K'ento to play around with his sentinel...
    upload_2017-5-28_14-37-4.png

Now noticed how weak and tiny K'ento is compaired to my lodestones that hit range 1-7 and gets 14dmg base before they start to get buffed by spells.
    or why not 5-8 range barbarian diviners to hiding behind the horrible frost giants. this bg would totally suck against UD arrow eater because of sentinel...
    this needs tweaking though, but it was so horrible powerful i just had to post it here :)
    running 4 units with sentinel covering the playfield more or less, allthough all really needed is crystal elemental + lodestone megalith, until magic immune/eater/arrow eater.

aseryen likes this.
  2. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

How is diviner 5-8 range?

3. Hierokliff

crystal elemental increases range for all shamans, then providence does it again. so have hard hitting IS shamans getting crazy range, probably enough combino those and forget about the sentinels, but it was kinda fun sending a giant infront and having sentinels behind and not being needed to attack the AI they just kill themselfs

aseryen likes this.
  4. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

Youre just missing Rockforger and Pilgrim's Offering

Edit: I've definitely been overloocking Provdence...

5. Hierokliff

its a good thing it was nerfed with the hold the line change, before it gave defender and +2dmg (i think) also.
    is it Pilgramage your talking about? I can see that i miss that one, i dont even have one, so forge it and add it and remove something.
    Rockforger, but no other unit has RD but maybe your right, its so good.
    but the Frost Giants + Veilwalker are nasty together also Dread + frightful blows reduces dmg so much together, in a rather safe distance. having 2x veilwalker is probably better then 2x lodestones, but the deck is about crazy sentinel, ill need to find some useful shamans in ST to replace some, or more -dmg units or -spd units

aseryen likes this.