ST...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Elric, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Elric

Elric I need me some PIE!

It will actually go up to 45 nora.

I guess it was supposed to go up to 45 nora in the last patch, but they forgot, so they said, "Ok, let's just leave it until the next patch!" That was like a year or so ago. LOL :p

Just surprising...how hard would it have been to just fix it in a minor hot fix?

Perhaps, somebody at Desert Owl Games likes ST a bit too much:

Best font bonus
    Icefang (one of the best, if not THE best new Legendary)
    Jakei Extinguisher (which everyone pretty much acknowledges is OP)
    K'ento (basically no 1v1 matchup will survive vs her)
    Chilling Scale (can pretty much beat any other champ 1v1, except K'ento)
    Frigid Barrier (compare this with a similar UD spell Fiery Ambush, and then wonder how come ST gets things so much better than UD)
    Strig Warlock (creates crazy strong swarms with lots of hit points...compare this with Demonologist or Demon Lich and the swarms that they create and watch as UD cries)

Vorian and DiCEM0nEY like this.
  2. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

It would be nice if the deep elf Skellies could get +5 hp, and the arctic beast could get -5.

Alakhami likes this.
  3. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

This was talked about in another thread I believe

4. Elric

Seems the only deck that can beat a top ST deck right now is an ST-split deck!

DiCEM0nEY likes this.
  5. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Healing is really op right now

6. Elric

ST-splits with Snowburst seem to be the latest problem deck.

A LOT of ST hate going around these days...maybe because they are crazily OP!!!

DiCEM0nEY likes this.
  7. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

So what you're saying is that it isn't in need of a nerf.
    I am okay with this. Seeing as how I barely run it anyway.

8. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Idk who would suggest it needs nerfing besides dmr

9. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Right now it's hard to tell where bursticade power begins, and general ST Firkery ends.

What's dmr btw?

10. themacca

Well that specific comment was on the subject of unholy tomb.

Dmr is a ****

11. Elric

So, it looks like ST is going to dominate this game until the end of days...sigh...

12. Elric

I think we're done here. Tiny has spoken and has confirmed what most players already knew.

DiCEM0nEY likes this.
  13. Elric

Sokolov, I hope that you will listen to Tiny as he really knows what he's talking about.

14. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Get him to make a post about what he thinks needs to be nerfed and I will consider them. Keep in mind all the stuff that's already slated to be nerfed like Jakei Ext/Icefang/Frost Amp/Ice Shard/FrigidBarrier, etc. and stuff already recently nerfed (K'ento, Providence, Halbred, etc.).

Wish you would stop acting like I never touch or discuss ST, it's getting really freaking annoying.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
    Tweek516 likes this.
  15. Elric

Tiny doesn't really seem to post much, so just getting this out of him was A LOT.

LOL...your "nerf" of K'ento is laughable. Any ST or ST/XX deck would run her. Any faction would gladly have a champ of her power.

Your upcoming "nerf" of Frigid Barrier is too little. +5 nora and -2 damage...ummmmm...the power level is just way over what other factions have access to. Compare with how you nerfed UD's Fiery Ambush.

You take a very different approach to ST than you do the other factions. I really believe that you care about the game, so I can only conclude that you just have an extreme unconscious bias towards ST.

16. themacca

Im sorry but that's utterly ridiculous

17. Destorum

Destorum I need me some PIE!

How come I didn’t hear this sorta thing with you before when sp or sl were doing things. Everything has a weakness stop the complaining and just work around it

18. Sokolov

I mean, it's expected that people will typically just complain about whatever is being played. If no one is playing a faction, then it's on no one mind's to complain about.

However, it's generally more helpful if people make actual arguments as to why X or Y is a problem instead of just saying it's OP, especially in cases where something was recently adjusted or is already slated to be adjusted.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
    badgerale likes this.
  19. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Btw @Sokolov , why does Providence work on Monks? I don't mind them having the equipment, it's just that it doesn't make sense that a monk would use a shield when he uses his fist and his zen :)

20. Sokolov

Does it make sense that alternate dimensional beings want to eat djinn?