Steam Keys

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by PoxBot, Apr 26, 2021.

1. PoxBot

PoxBot I need me some PIE!

Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
  2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I'd be interested in Eschalon: Book II and/or Book III. I have Book I.

For those of you old enough to remember Smash TV, Mega Race is the racing version of that, with the over the top TV host. I have them on GOG and they're good for some 90's racing game nostalgia.

3. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I'd be interested in Last Dream & Last Dream: World Unknown. If you'd be so inclined.

Edit: Turns out I'd forgotten that I'd already bought them some time ago.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
  4. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Any strategy game?

5. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I'd be interested in Bundle 7: Door Kickers. Looks like fun.

6. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

For those who enjoy tower defense games, I have Gem Craft: Chasing Shadows. As far as tower defense goes, it's my favorite.

7. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

The Kingdom Rush Series is great. (Iron Marines is not part of the series.)

The Dungeon Warfare Series is also great.

I'd recommend Sanctum 2 and the Orcs Must Die series as well. If you own OMD1, OMD2 lets you play the classic levels as a bonus. Super Sanctum TD regularly goes on sale for 0.99 USD.

Infested Planet is a bit of a hybrid TD/RTS great game.

X-Morph Defense is a bit arcade like, but that doesn't detract form the game itself.

Dungeon of the Endless has a different take on the genre and it's good. Honestly, everyone should try any of the 'Endless' games at least once.

Ancient Planet Tower Defense is alright.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2021
  8. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I like Gem Craft more than Kingdom Rush. Infested Planet was fun. Dungeon of the Endless is in the top 10 for my most playtime on Steam. Gem Craft: Chasing Shadows is in the top 5.

IMAGIRL likes this.
  9. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

[​IMG]

PoxBot and darklord48 like this.
  10. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I enjoy the strategy aspects of the Gemcraft series and the explosion sound effects. The skill tier system is fun. It is pleasing to the left side of the brain.

My favorite tower defense of all time would have to be the Warcraft III custom mod map called (Gex's YouTD). The custom game combines the strategy of tower defense with random effects and funny looking towers with unique effects that level up, proceed through transformations much like pokemons, and can be equipped with items generated from creep kills.

Bushido likes this.
  11. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

There's a really ugly tower defense game that I really liked with an RPG story and characters that become the towers...

12. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

13. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

14. Bushido

Bushido Devotee of the Blood Owl