Steam user experience with "revamped" Pox Nora

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marcus Aseth, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Marcus Aseth

Marcus Aseth The King of Potatoes

It didn't worked... it says " you cannot trade with an unconfirmed account."

In order to transfer the stuff from my old account I had to insert my email,but since the site didn't accepted it (because used by the new account) I changed the email of the new account to an email that doesn't exist.

Could it be the reason why I can't trade from there? Is because I switched email and I can't confirm the account from there?

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Make a new email i'd guess. You should have more than 1 anyway for several reasons.

jeeperz2 and SPiEkY like this.
  3. NiGhtMaRiK

NiGhtMaRiK I need me some PIE!

Arent the new accounts still on trade lock for awhile?

4. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Think someone said 3 days.

5. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

hushmail lets you make many mail addresses without hassle or anything. Trade lock might be a problem, yeah, but after a few days you should be able to get your stuff

6. Marcus Aseth

I see,thanks again.I'll just try tomorrow then :)

7. Marcus Aseth

10 minutes now I switch between 1 minute of Create game and 1 minute of Quickmatch search,still no game has started...is really hard to start a game with someone of my lvl and is kind of frustrating if you then watch the Singleplayer tab wich is holding 200 players,and amongs them one would have been supposed to be my opponent,if singleplayer wheren't holding him.

I don't think people play Singleplayer because is fun,we all know AI is ****** and also cheats (like if you increase the difficult and he just start off with a fountain,instead of playing better), they just do it because the reward is there,both gold and runes. If Singleplayer where to be shutted down and those rewards brought into multiplayer,not only there would be something like 300 players in multi and game would be a lot easier to start,but also those game would be lot more fun,because you would actually have to put some thought into it,not like playing against brainless AI at all...I hope this is going to happen,because I don't I'm going to last with this tedious process of starting a game x_x

8. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

9. Marcus Aseth

I know is meant to be a joke,but my english knowledge is not good enough to get it xD

10. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Peeps have given you great feedback and many positive responses. Be happier.

Your post from today at 1559 makes me wonder if counseling might be needed.

11. Marcus Aseth

Still I don't get it :S ,since I don't know what counseling means... :S

Anyway,"be happier" about what,exactly?! To want to play insted finding myself stuck 20 minute watching a blank monitor screen,hoping god sends an opponent?...sooooo fun... :\ The more it happens,the more grows the feel that I'll be happier once I forget this game and I go back to what I was playing before... xD

Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
  12. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

OMG, memories. That pic is authentic, shiny hand-polished cement floors, those racks with covers (hats) hanging on them.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
    DarkJello likes this.
  13. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

ecstasy or misery
    this game offers both, but not at the same time.

14. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

Hey there Marcus, I think you're running into a bit of brick wall here mate.
    From what I'm reading you dislike the fact that you're forced into a pre-made deck right off the bat and are then put into games with players who have their own constructed BG's? One of the innate issues with the pre-made decks is that they're available for new players to actively take part in the game and, most importantly, give them the ability to access all the new daily gold challenges as well the various achievements that reward gold. The gold of course can then be turned into packs which can then be turned into shards and then finally right back to the cards you want.

Is there any issue with the process that you feel is unfair? Perhaps the pre-made BG's aren't competitive in your opinion? Perhaps the gold rate is too low? Or even perhaps you feel like the matchmaking system is forcing you into games that you feel unprepared for?

The first two are easier to fix than the last,updated pre-made BG list and/or a 72hr Gold bonus (Whereupon you receive double gold rewards) as an incentive for new players as well as allowing them fast access to the ability to craft new cards and from there build a unique BG?

15. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

@Senshu It went off topic again. :eek:

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
  16. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

If I don't understand it when you explain it it is not a rational matter. Which, to be honest, is not a real surprise to me.
    It just happens :L

17. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

@ marcus

Pox is a great game. But its also incredibly obnoxious. If you find something that works for you, great. But ranked will not get easier. DOG doesnt care enough nor is smart enough to fix the issues in ranked and youre also encoutering the new player problems.

If you want to play, best you can do is keep playing and observing to get better. Read guides. Ask questions. If not..

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
    Baskitkase likes this.
  18. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

Give me one way this relates to the OP.

19. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

Need the op to post again before we having anything new to chat about *Shrug*

20. Marcus Aseth

Wtf?! I went to sleep I was 5000+ unranked,I wake up,log in and I am 452 rare leage?! o_O Someone played while I was asleep?! o_o