Steam user experience with "revamped" Pox Nora

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marcus Aseth, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

Ah I wondered about this when you mentioned it. Mate your rank only resets at the start of a new day, so say you'll start at 5000 unranked and play 4-5 games, you'll remain 5000 unranked UNTIL the end of day reset when you'll see your new updated rank the next morning.
    Also people argue the ranking system works out weirdly so that may explain the large jump.

2. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

Welcome to the kool kids klub.

Now all those new players you wanted to compare yourself with will be too afraid to join your games because you have a rank. :)

3. Marcus Aseth

Marcus Aseth The King of Potatoes

just got my ass kicked by uncommon league (though I actually didn't played at my best,like not even reading his cards xD ) so I don't think anyone will be afraid...also back to 5000 for tomorrow,probably

4. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

One of the things I was trying to actually mention before... before I was moved >.<

There does come a time where a player figures out whether they remotely like this game or not,

AND if they do- they make the pivotal decision to get better, to learn more, to try a bit harder.

And here's the BIG ASS POINT I WANT TO MAKE PEACEFULLY

If you express, or show, in any way that you are new, genuinely interested in this game, and hoping to improve in terms of skill (not necessarily cards, even though new players might need them), but mostly interest in simply learning the game more- - - That attitude leads straight to all of us older players going "awwww" and throwing all of our attention and free stuff into helping you out because MOST (if not all) OF US WERE IN THAT POSITION ONCE.

But that isn't what I thought this topic was for, my friend. I thought this was "I don't like this game, but I'm willing to post here to tell you guys how my experience was/is, so that maybe this game can get better, even if I won't play it." So it did seem a bit redundant to me in the first place...

HOWEVER, as this topic continues, aside from the BS conversations baskit and friends are having on the side, it appears that the virus of pox is slowly but surely starting to infect you.. You initially said in this topic that you were done playing, but here you are, sharing playing experiences. So maybe you're interested in learning more. That would be... good.

5. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

so I heard something about this going off topic and decided to say hello

hello

also @Baskitkase you were in the USMC? didn't really bother reading much because it seemed like one big argument, but I did see that.
    might not mean much coming from me, but total respect

6. Marcus Aseth

TeaScholar thank you, but by now I already have the pretty strong feeling that I don't want your attention under any circumstances xD Along with the attention of other 3 in this whole topic,guess who?! :)

7. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I served 1997-2002, thank you.

8. Marcus Aseth

Guys I would like to try trade,problem is I don't have the slightes idea about my card value,like my Woodland Diplomat or Elven Prodigy for instance,so I'm afrain to do some ****** trade... :S

There is some chart that allows me to have a rough idea about current cards value?

9. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Well, you could take a look at PoxBox.com as - so far - it's the sole way of applying value to runes. Using PoxBox tends to work better than regular trading though.

10. Marcus Aseth

Good site,thanks! :)