Stephen Hawking dead at 76

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Imba, Mar 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProR2D2

ProR2D2 I need me some PIE!

You fools. You can't say if you believe (or don't believe) in something, if you first haven't define what it is. When someone tells you "God is a flying purple pineapple that shits airplanes", you have 2 choices:

1. Either you believe it and end up saying God doesn't exist.
    2. Or consider the slime possibility that he is wrong and God is no such thing. But Love, Faith, Truth, and Hope. The idea of the perfect being.

The idea that God himself is "learning" or "changing" is another lie. Life was his plan from the beginning. If someone tell you you are going to hell for doing "x", he is also spreading shameless lies/falsehoods, because even if it's a sin, God can forgive any sin in the world if you are repentant.

What does it mean that there is so much lies and ignorance? it doesn't mean God doesn't exist, it just means Satan exists, because Satan is the father of lies. Satan is the one who will burn on hell for eternity on the day of judgement for his deeds. At that point, lies, sin, and death will exist no more.

Would you rather put your faith in imperfect beings (humans), or in the idea of the perfect being, one you can aspire to be closest to?
    If you don't believe in God, then where is your faith? In imperfect humans?

Fools. God loves you.

2. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i'm gonna go ahead and end this thread for all of you. while this was a refreshing break from people ignoring or selectively reading what their opposing members were saying about politics, it's gotten kinda samey. weird, i know.

just accept that everyone has different ideas about what god is, about what it is to believe, and about what it is to not. and for the love of the aforementioned, don't try to convince anyone else they're wrong without them asking you to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.