Stink Bug (KF Champ)

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Xirone, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Stink Bug
    Race: Arthropod, Class: None, Size: Small, Rarity: Common
    Artwork: A small and bulbous arthropod with a brown color and bright yellow markings.
    Flavor-Text: "She means well, I am sure, but some creatures just aren't meant to be social."
    Nora Cost: 64

Champion Stats
    DMG: 10, SPD: 5, RNG: 1, DEF: 2, HP: 52

Champion Abilities
    Attack: Physical- This unit makes a Physical attack at its Range. This is a basic attack.
    Attack: Poison- This unit makes a Poison attack at its Range. This is a basic attack.
    Creep and Crawl- While 4 or more friendly champions with this ability are in play, this unit gains Climb and an additional rank of Multiattack.
    Poison Cone 3- Area Effect 2, Range 5: Affected units take Poison damage equal to 80% of this unit's DMG. This damage ignores DEF. Champions successfully damaged become Poisoned 2. CD: 2, AP: 4
    Repulsion- At the beginning of your turn, any enemy champion without Iron Will within 5 spaces of this unit is moved 2 spaces directly away from this unit.

Champion Upgrades
    Calcify- When this champion is successfully attacked, it gains +2 DEF until the end of the turn.
    Font Blessing- While this champion is in a friendly deployment zone, it gets +1 DEF, +5 DMG, and +10 HP.
    Readiness- This champion has a bonus to DEF equal to half of this unit's AP (rounded down).
    Stat Bonus: Defense 2- This champion gains +2 DEF.

2. Xirone

A simple common-level champion that gives KF a little more exposure to bombs/cones. She has no new abilities, just a sensible mix of extant ones. Though perhaps not the most useful on a champion with Repulsion and RNG 1, she has two basic attack types. The upgrades can all help her survive a little longer. If upgraded, Font Blessing can really help with the Poison Cone damage (especially if an allied champion with Amplify Poison is in play).

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot, KF has very few Arthropods and so this lady would help trigger Creep and Crawl for the Tree Spider and Tireless Harvester.

3. Xirone

I like the idea of the stink bug but think he could be improved. Any ideas? Keep in mind that I am aiming for a simple and cheap champ that doesn't require a new ability.

4. Pico

Pico I need me some PIE!

When I think stink bug, first thing that comes to mind is Choking Stench. Maybe it could be an upgrade instead of readiness?

EDIT: Or Choking aura if you feel choking stench is too strong, I dunno, it just sounds right flavor wise :p.

soulmilk likes this.
  5. Xirone

Yeah, I forgot about Choking Aura. I thought Choking Stench would be too much but forgot about the other ability. Choking Aura would combo well with Poison Cone and make it so his Attack: Physical wouldn't be needed as much (or at all). With Choking Aura his damage would need to go down a small bit, though. Thanks!

6. Xirone

I think I'll update this guy later today.