Stitched and "One Trick Ponies"

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Sokolov, Jul 27, 2015.

1. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

Well... I'd prefer to see some of their problems fixed (such as Merge). I get that you're being slightly sarcastic (an assumption), but I would appreciate it if you try to keep helping instead.

People (including the more experienced ones) seem to agree that some of the Stitched stuff has some problems. I'm simply trying to add fuel to conversation and keep it going straight.

As an aside, do you have any comments on Stitched in regards to things you'd like to see fixed (not in terms of a nerf, Sok already said that isn't this thread's purpose)?

2. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

arise,disintegrate made into split spells,few touches to the stitched that never get used,but its not realy important
    i dont want any huge revamps of the whole playstyle

3. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

true so just lower cost and make a better version of magician? like 70 nora?

4. SireofSuns

Right, I don't want to see their playstyle changed either, just minor things to make sure all of their stuff is useable. Making all of the "stitched" runes split sounds like great idea to me.

And yeah, it's not super important, but it would be nice to have at some point in the near future.

5. SireofSuns

Remove his Reckless Blast and replace it with some of his old abilities (radiant blow, grant flight, confuse enemy, etc.), his cost would be roughly the same (maybe higher) but he'd be better.

Sorry to butt in like that. :)