Stitched bg outline

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by EmperorSauron, Nov 21, 2014.

1. EmperorSauron

EmperorSauron I need me some PIE!

Hey guys im back after another long break, had alot of college stuff so that kept me busy. Since i came back ive seen the recent buffs to the stitched first, so ive been asked by some of the stitched players to post a stitched bg so it gives players some insight on what to use, so here you guys go:

Stitched bg

2. Kristian Skjold

Kristian Skjold I need me some PIE!

Welcome back Sauron!

3. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

What about corpse golem?

4. EmperorSauron

Oh wow i didnt even notice that, well id suggest replacing 1 Tyrant with it. Alternatively you can replace magician as a Stitched bg has plenty of ranged champs anyways. Ill try and see if consume procs any remains, if so Crupz golem seems like a worthy include.

5. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

it does as i heard,magician sux major ballz

6. nitebane21

nitebane21 I need me some PIE!

The magician losing the ability to turn champs into mushrooms was truly tragic. Especially since his sprite is so much fun.

7. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

im more sad about grant:flight,idk i just dont even run him now,he has some huge range,but low dmg and 30 hp is pffffffffff

8. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Is it viable to play stitched with a small budget,aside from one stitched first i managed to get.

9. nitebane21

nitebane21 I need me some PIE!

Sorta. I bought an entire stitched bg from Poxbox for $22 and I could have done it for less if I really wanted to. You kinda need Sarinda 2x1sts and at least 1xtyrant. 2 of them are older, so theoretically easier to trade for but I had a hard time finding them and I thought poxbox was asking too many credits for trade.

10. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

sarinda is not that great,i rarely deploy her

11. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

She's not as good as she was, but her death toll among other options makes her a great deploy (I find)

12. EmperorSauron

Totally, as long as you have the majority of the common re constructors you should be good. For tanking you can get the mirrorskin, im currently trying to get the merged and magearm buffed so they can fulfill the role of tank if the player is unable to find a tyrant.

Netherzen likes this.
  13. Netherzen

Thanks for all the replies,you encouraged me to try budget stitched.I am glad to see support for stitched,as they have a pretty amazing design and unique art style.I am also glad to know someone is advocating for the stitched as split factions dont have a council member.

14. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

merged is op yo,just the nora cost is high

15. EmperorSauron

One of the things im trying to address, Merged and magearm cost an upwards of 100 nora which is too much to pay for Stitched. I would be okay with them keeping their cost and dropping 2 remains, that way they actually warrant the high cost.

@Netherzen Glad to help in any way, feel free to contact me if you need anything

nitebane21 likes this.
  16. Netherzen

You dont happen to have a stitched tyrant for trade?Anyway because stitched are really fun to play and i managed to pull a leg from a pack i got sarinda and one tyrant.This is my bg,it works amazingly for now:
    stitched.jpg

17. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

thats interesting idea
    i support

18. Netherzen

I think meld ability is redunant and should either be removed or remade into something useful.
    Also i think stitched monolith is an amazing champion,is anyone else using him?The lumbering is a big drawback but 2-5 range and sentinel ability is just so amazing,especialy on a champion that has more hp then it costs nora and with good damage.Has anyone tried using Blood Exchange on him and stitched first?

19madfox95 likes this.
  19. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

woa woa,i use meld to merged,once in 50 games but i do

Leadrz likes this.
  20. Netherzen

And you dont see a problem with that?