Stitched changes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EmperorSauron, May 19, 2015.

1. EmperorSauron

EmperorSauron I need me some PIE!

So what are Sok's current plan for stitched and all the other maljaran races, and when are the changes expected to be implemented? The new formula really hurt the theme, especially since most of the champs have really low hp.

saromon50, Kampel, Tweek516 and 4 others like this.
  2. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

yea i want leoss fixed :/

3. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I support anything Stitched.
    Get out...

EmperorSauron, saromon50 and Hekau718 like this.
  4. callum6021

callum6021 The King of Potatoes

i feel they actually work pretty well for what they are (excluding tortuns, no one likes tortuns), in the right meta they could be top tier. some buffs to the reconstruct abilities could be helpful to the stitched, maybe a lowering in cost?

5. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Stitched are solid and playable but lack options and diversity.They just feel very limited and restrictive in choices.
    Stitched merged,mesmer,magician,THE MIGHTY MAGEARM,anathema,hexer and concelar could use some love(small buffs or a bit of redesign to be more efficient,or atleast cheaper).
    Stitched magearm needs to be buffed,such an amazing rune and sprite should not go to waste.
    Also stitched seamstress gets nerfed every single patch because of other champions and the abilites she shares with them.

callum6021 likes this.
  6. Moles

Moles Administrator Octopi

Maybe you'll get an idea when the impending patch goes out

7. callum6021

callum6021 The King of Potatoes

senpai please

8. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

OMFG, Just remembered what THE MIGHTY MAGEARM reminds me of. All these years, an I never put them together. The Gnarls from TES:IV

EDIT: Spelling corrections.

Last edited: May 20, 2015
    EmperorSauron likes this.
  9. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

It would be nice if stitched seamstress got a little love after her death of a thousand collateral nerfs.

10. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

what i meant was changes in abilities like making paragon better as well as changes to the racial.
    There were some good ideas was hoping that they would change so they become less dependent on each other

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

What I hate about stitched is how obnoxious they are the second they get ahead. It's almost impossible to come back versus them when you have to kill of an extra relic each time as well as prepare for the deconstruction warfare. I'm always hesitant to support stitched buffs for this reason.

12. Netherzen

The new summon damaging abilites also affect stitched relics.Zombie plague also shuts down stitched.But yeah,stitched can be brutal when they manage to gain an advantage.
    I want buffs only to stitched which are shoeboxed/poorly designed so i have more options and choice when playing stitched.

13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Sounds like stitched still have that "matchup win/loss snowball" going on. New abilities that **** summons seem pretty silly vs them.

14. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

With almost all spawns turned to summons, cheap meaty meta, far less remaining all-around champs, and even impossibility to contest with relics vs most popular font bonus, isn't it almost impossible to come back against anything nowdays?

15. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

wat?

16. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

I want more Stitched to get Death Toll so I can Divinity Touch all the things! \o/

17. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

i think stitched reconstruct is broken. That should probably be addressed if stitched get buffed.

18. Netherzen

Stitched are really good against players with poor skill who dont account for reconstruction thing stitched crutch on.

People who auto-play and let the runes win for them dont really do well against stitched.

Skeezick likes this.
  19. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

ive played against top 5 players using stitched and been top 5 with stitched. It doesnt matter what skill level you are reconstruct is overpowered.

20. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

lol ur bad mkay

Netherzen likes this.