Stitched people

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by EmperorSauron, Oct 19, 2014.

1. EmperorSauron

EmperorSauron I need me some PIE!

Whats up old/new pox players! Just wanted to give a welcome shout to the new players coming in(even though split faction is where threads go to die). So who's still playing stitched and who's interested in playing them? Just wanted a little headcount.

2. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

just coming to say you copied my signature pffff

3. EmperorSauron

2 Tyrants>Everything else

4. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Part-time Stitched player reporting in.

Leadrz likes this.
  5. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

except sexiness of mirrorskin ofc

6. EmperorSauron

We cant forget you Skipey :p

SPiEkY likes this.
  7. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

^ same here i got a guide up on tg forums.

If you wanna give feedback feel free.

8. Questionfrog

Questionfrog New Member

Just started playing less than a week ago and I'm looking for a deck to fall in love with. So far I'm looking at stitched or treefolk. I read your stitch guide and they seem pretty fun, plus I don't care about meta too much, a few fun wins here and there is fine with me. I'll probably go with whichever is cheaper for a new player.
    Any advice on starting a cheap stitch deck or other themes to try out would be greatly appreciated.

9. Penzer

Penzer New Member

Im coming back from not playing for a long time, and i've always been a full SL player, but stitched looked intresting so i got my hands on most of them (not the exotics yet) and im testing it out, idk how i feel about it yet, im sure the exotics really pull the deck together though

10. EmperorSauron

You've found the right place, If you want a cheap stitched bg without having to use anything above rares id go for this:
    http://poxbase.com/deck/co5CyJcuPcyXCyBCo4CyMCiUCiWs6Zs4+s6zs71s4@sns5dsDs4fs6xrTr2PR29r20

The warbanner is the only legendary in there, but its pretty easy to require from skirmishes. Happy Stitching!

11. EmperorSauron

Not true, most of the best stitched are in fact commons. Refer to the link i posted above, also if you're an SL player you can make a SL/UD split of stitched, with kiergana(if you can get her) coupled with SL's spell selection, although its pretty hard to make. You can split with kanen i think, personally ive never tried anything outside of UD/FW. Good luck and Happy Stitching!

12. Penzer

Penzer New Member

well i've been looking at the ones lower then rare and idk if i like them to be honest. Then again im pretty bad at this game so maybe they are fantastic and im just blind xP

13. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

It's not the rarity of the rune its how you yse it ;)

EmperorSauron likes this.
  14. EmperorSauron

I totally get your reservations, trust me stitched dont look so good on paper but once you start playing them they steamroll everything in sight mainly through attrition.

15. Penzer

Penzer New Member

ya i know, i just assumed the exotics kinda stitched the deck together.... see what i did there? stitched... ya ok ill leave >.>

Leadrz and EmperorSauron like this.
  16. Penzer

Penzer New Member

well i made a deck with all the stitched cards i could get just to kinda see them all at once without having to make more then one deck because im lazy lol, and just getting the feel for them all and i wasn't quite feeling it, im going to keep checking them out just on the fence atm

17. Shell Dorado

Shell Dorado The King of Potatoes

I run stitched in a Timothy FS split I have centered around death benefits, and a friend of mine plays them full tribal. They're one of the more mechanically fun themes out there I think :3

18. iiiioooque

iiiioooque The King of Potatoes

@Penzer

Man I almost died trying to read your sentence all at once ... :O

-----------------------------------

Stitched Lover reporting to duty !

19. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I love stitched so much but haven't played them since the Ronin - so many cool themes now :)

20. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Is stitched reconstitute still bugged?

Last edited: Feb 2, 2015