Stitched Rune Changes

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by BigToastie, May 21, 2015.

1. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I still haven't made up my mind about you Moonstone

I like what you say and you seem to have a knowledge of stitched

But, I'm afraid to say, you are no expert - and proclaiming yourself as one doesn't make it true

Us mortals just try to play stitched to the best of our ability until someone lik Tiny comes along and shows us how it is realy done

2. EmperorSauron

EmperorSauron I need me some PIE!

I think currently magearm and merged need quite some love to be playable, and I do think M.Sarinda's upgrade path may have to be tweaked a bit so you're not forced into picking fascinate as an upgrade, maybe warlock needs to get remove:charge back for me to actually pick supercharged as an ability. Other than that I won't say anything more on the topic for now as Sok did say stitched will receive changes in the upcoming patch, so lets just wait and see I guess.

3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I am still planning on a more systematic look at themes in general, and the Maljaran races specifically, but I am not sure what you are referring to here.

Specifically for Stitched, I think aside from reworking Meld, they mostly just need smaller adjustments, which have been happening slowly in most patches lately, so it's likely to see that continue.

Leadrz likes this.
  4. Elric

Elric I need me some PIE!

I hope you don't forget about Stitched Seamstress.

She has literally been nerfed in every patch, due to collateral nerfs.

She is now 73 Nora with no basic attack and a bomb that now needs 6 charges and has a 3-round cool down.

5. EmperorSauron

I think the only way around that would be to either replace the charged bombs with breath, though im unsure what that would do to the cost. Another idea I had would be to give it an alternative source of charges that allow it to generate them quicker, and to remove reclaim remains since i doubt people use that.

6. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

I use reclaim actually but not all the time. It's actually a decent way to gain charges, but I think it would better be replaced by some other method

EmperorSauron likes this.
  7. EmperorSauron

Exactly, I use it as a last ditch when all my reconstruct options are out the window. I wouldnt mind a form of leeching hp to gain charges, so in a way it would work sort of as transfer life except you have an option to utilize that hp as an offensive ability instead. Tbh there are alot of ways they can go with it

8. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

I agree a lot of creative options are available. If you are listening @Sokolov, we hope to influence you in a positive light :)

EmperorSauron and Sokolov like this.
  9. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

@Sokolov Just an idea for meld why not simply make it so the runes used go on cooldown. Plus the melded champ gets 100% health regardless of current health of meld champs

10. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Disregard this apparently it does this already