Stitched

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Netherzen, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

So the Stitched race is super fun to play. They are also powerful ATM.

Any strategies y'all can share on the race? Anyone run Repurpose? Also is it overkill to run x2 Disenigrate and Arise?

2. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Anyone still playing them?
    Anyone got an bg to share?

3. Netherzen

stitched.jpg

Woffleet likes this.
  4. Cinder405

This is what I run and it works great.

Attached Files:

Netherzen likes this.
  5. Cinder405

I find that 2 Disentigrate is too much for my playstyle. Its often a dead spot. It should definitely be 1x though.

I would drop 1 Stiched Possession. My reasoning is that it's currently bugged to ONLY target the first summoned champion. Even though the spell says the nearest champion. I understand it can serve as a sacrifice to reconstruct another Stiched via remains but I don't find myself using the spell much because of it's buggy design. The spell shines in turtle matches where opponents want to hang out in the back. The pings dwindle your opponents army and manipulate the way your opponent has to position their champions to stay away from depression and the ping damage. Definite X1.

On paper monoliths aren't worth the time. Sticks are already slow building. And to pay alot of Nora for something that doesn't give much mobility seem unworthy to me. Maybe I should just try it sometime

Consider running Soul Feed to cast on your ranged champions if they get engaged. Enemies don't expect it at all and can meet you a kill when you otherwise wouldn't have because of having to pay the penalty of disengaging.

6. Netherzen

It is often an dead spot but having two is worth it because of how good it is.For 35 nora you get to remove an enemy relic and get a free 65-70 nora champion on spot(if you have a reconstructor or arise).Having two increases the chances of having it early and lets you use it more often,even better if the opponent doesn't suspect you run 2.

I am not sure about the bug as i have not experienced it yet.The reason that i run two is because i am not agressive with stitched and often get into turtle matches,it goes with my playstyle.

You should.Monolith is an god.All hail the Monolith.
    Monolith should be run with resist magic 3 and sentinel at 75 nora.Despite his high cost,it is an very effecient rune,with warbanner its 80 hp,3 def and 18 damage.Its not efficient like an rune that costs 50 or 60 nora but it is efficient in sense you get alot for 75 nora.
    Alot of ranged attacks are magic so resistance to it is good,since most damage done to monoliths is mostly from range.
    Sentinel is what makes this rune so good.Every time your opponent attacks your champions or stitched remains in range of monolith(2-5,but its also very wide because its an 2x2 size rune),the monolith does an free attack.If you have a stitched first or seamstress out,healing the monolith is important because its damage scales with its hp.

I have used this trick before,its neat but i dont have room for it.

7. Cinder405

Yeah I just don't like That with Disentigrate you have to have a Reconstructer handy (which are typically the squishiest of the Stitched) to go out of it's way and put itself in danger reconstruct.

You have to cast it for 35 Nora spend another 65 Nora on Arise. That's 90 to 95 Nora for one champion. And if it's with Arise it's a randomed and with my luck it's almost always a Magician which is horrible against melee. So to me it's not worth it for all the setup and very little gain.

But to each his own. I'll have to make room for a monolith soon though.

Netherzen likes this.