Stuck with the 3rd Campaing (Legendary diff) after killed the blood owl

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by hfok, Oct 21, 2015.

1. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

As title.
    After he came out, I killed him in the 2nd turn.

@Senshu , can I get the LE please instead of doing it all over again?

Proof of killing:
    [​IMG]

2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

What did you use to kill the Blood Owl, as in abilities or spells. Did you cast anything that states it prevents on death effects?

3. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

@Senshu

I killed it with the Exorcist Karras.

I don't have anything to prevents on death effect.

I do have:
    1. Timothy the Vile out which had zombie plagued him
    2. Lich Magistrate which have Rabid on
    3. I did use infected zombie to zombie plagued him too

I dropped his hp to above 200 first turn, the 2nd turn I killed him instantly on that.

1 more bug I would like to report.
    Timothy the Vile (I was using the golden one) zombie plague seems to be bugged, victim spawn a Festering Corpse instead of summon a Festering Corpse (aka real champion instead of a summoned).

Inflected zombie's zombie plagued seems to act normal throughout the campaign.

This can be reproduce 100% of the time during this last campaign with Timothy the Vile (recolored)
    Not sure if this has anything to do with the bug which stops the game moving forward.

EDIT: It seems like Inflected zombie it spawn Festering Corpse as well, let me do more test
    Comes to think of it, owl could be on top of the impassable when it died.

EDIT2: Yes, both zombie plague spawn Festering Corpse.
    Beat the campaign 2nd time, can't move on again, I think zombie plague has something to do with it.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
  4. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Hmm, we just checked and the condition for Zombie Plague does prevent on death affects. This may have been a buried clause so we may need to change the ability some. Also, it looks like that the summoned condition for Zombie Plague is not triggering properly.

Thanks following up. This will help us nail down some potential long standing issues.

5. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

No worries, thank you for your help too.