Tackling Campaign farming

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by Vrcic, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Vrcic

Vrcic New Member

A quick question here, is there any type of decks that are better for farming than others?

A budget option would be great but overall any ideas on decks to make would be appreciated.

2. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
  3. Vrcic

Vrcic New Member

Yes trying to get some assets in pox, havent bought any packs yet was hoping to save for a core set box or extended set box but its taking some heroic ahievements and forging to do :) not far off my first pack now.

4. moodudu

moodudu Member

Learning the way the CPU AI behaves, you'll discover certain runes that can "break" any campaign with enough practice, and a lot of these runes are fairly easy to get ahold of, being fairly common.

Peaks Ifrit is one, he's a total badass in campaigns. Another method is to toss an Earthshaker's Bracelet on a 1 HP Voil Frenzy and let him go to town (just be careful of AoEs, auras, or death novas.)

Likewise, any unit you want to use with Evasion will be useful. Especially on bridges or other bottlenecks on maps against ranged units. Or on those maps where a ton of ranged units spawn right next to your shrine.

Just knowing these two, you'll go far in most campaigns.

The AI has a hard time dealing with Stealth units, too. Although it takes a bit of practice to master.

Keep in mind a lot of the campaigns are still grindy though, where you have to wear down a 500HP boss that is shielded and has resistance to everything. Those are the ones people build specific decks to grind quickly. Although I know most people who do grind campaigns just pick one without the annoying boss and grind the same one over and over and over again.

Xiven likes this.