Taking a look at the Public Decks.

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Axeraiser, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

2. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- pretty decent ...more importantly i think its clean and has a simple direction its going. Drunks are just missing some supplemental synergy in the way of spell support and champ based synerg but thats coming hopefully. You can slide in meta dwarves like your doing into drunk decks as opposed to full fledged dorf sillyness .gj

3. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

Speaking of spells and synergy, are there any worthless spells that can be changed to provide synergy to themes that might not otherwise have it, or something that can create a surprise theme? I know Trolls with Grintmaw Hymn, Constructs with Repair, Paladins with CtE. Barbarians with Warchief Inauguration...I never use it when I play Barbarians. Does that spell need a change? Drunken Dwarves have enough support. Angels have the Paladin support.
    When I say a surprise theme, maybe something that will just make Northern Cross a them by themselves?
    I would like to see champions such as Armorer, the poor Constricted Warrior, Dwarven Alchemist, Dwarven Axe Guard, Dwarven Catapult, Dwarven Defender, Dwarven Medic, Ghoulhunter, High Mason, Magnetic Rover, Renegade, Sentinal of Ailur, Siege Engine, Stalwart Defender, Weaponsmith. Can we create a spell to bring a theme into viability with these normally shoeboxed champions? Let bring the older dwarves into play. Maybe something with dwarves < 50 nora adds 5 HP and 1 AP. Maybe use something Valor. I would also like to see something such as where if all champions have < 65 nora or something like that. I would like to see the rarely seen runes more often.

Other ideas?

4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

In one of the old Barb threads, prevamp, there was an idea to some spells Barb related. I can't remember which spells though.