TeaScholar Cursing Alot

Discussion in 'Videos' started by TeaScholar, Nov 4, 2014.

1. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

It seems to automatically un-check itself when you enter a game, from what I've seen.

2. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Lets create a bug report, and talk there. I don't want to take away from your video.

3. TeaScholar

I understand and I am thankful for the consideration.

4. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

6:23 made me spill my drink, really fun to watch video tea, even if you don't like the FW this was fun to watch, too bad it was against zeya, he is such a nice guy.
    Keep the videos coming!

TeaScholar likes this.
  5. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

6. Legato

Legato I need me some PIE!

This is actually good.

omg, please do more. I just reached the point where you started talking about spur, lmao. xD

TeaScholar and Leadrz like this.
  7. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

Seems like everyone is positive abotu your first video. Congratz.
    Even Dagda didnt say anything bad.

TeaScholar likes this.
  8. TeaScholar

Posted an update, which can be found edited into the first post. Just covering what I'm going to be following up with as soon as physically possible.

19madfox95 likes this.
  9. Lauremoon

Lauremoon I need me some PIE!

Where are you from, Tea?

10. TeaScholar

The City of Angels. Born and raised.

11. AmmonReros

serious thing:
    DONT smoke on videos you make of yourself. Even though I support you I can not support that.

it also adds like +60 seconds of unnecessary silence to the video.

12. TeaScholar

No promises.

I'm a human being who makes his own choices. I am not a role model nor do I set out to be one.

SaintKiwi and Anima26 like this.
  13. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I say go for it. But I'm usually baked anyways so I love seeing that sort of thing, it's hilarious.

TeaScholar likes this.
  14. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Haha, was an entertaining watch whilst i ate my pasta. Make some more Tea, 10/10 wud watch again.

TeaScholar likes this.
  15. Tricky1

Tricky1 I need me some PIE!

Ignore this, I forgot to hit reply and simply couldn't figure out how to edit incorporating the system.

16. Tricky1

Tricky1 I need me some PIE!

As he stated, he's doing it for himself. He's not any ones daddy/mommy or role model. This is coming off as ignorance simply for the fact because he addressed the matter in the video had you actually payed attention.

TeaScholar likes this.
  17. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Good stuff Tea! New found respect for you.

TeaScholar likes this.
  18. TeaScholar

Thank you.

Most of it will be games. And I smoke during my games as well although you wouldn't be able to tell.

It is a long-running guild thing as well, that most (about 90%) of anyone who's ever been in BAPE or Ape-O was a stoner.
    Many of times me and other guildies would blaze up and play 2v2. Often on skype. These kinds of things cater to them more than anyone else really.

So just watch the game videos instead if it bothers you that much. I obviously do. not. care. about how any of your view me. Any judgements or discriminations are none of my business. That's how the internet works. Jab is literally the only one who plays this game that knows me outside of pox.

And one more thing- I smoke my lamb's bread legally, and it is a means to meditation and medication.

19. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

The only thing I could recommend to you man, and it's a glaring issue I have with your videos. Nothing personal or anything but....

Smoke more weed. ;)

Anima26, TeaScholar and SPiEkY like this.
  20. AmmonReros

gah.
    I feel like the only one in my guild now that has never taken any illegal stuff.