Tell me your secrets. Secrets of artifice! Peaks Edition!

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by eSmokefish, Sep 30, 2016.

1. eSmokefish

eSmokefish Devotee of the Blood Owl

One day, I'm going to look into making an IS/SP Construct deck. But before that day, I need to know more about what the Peaks have to offer that Dwarven Masterwork does not.

In particular, I'd like to know what Common, Uncommon and maybe Rare runes Shattered Peaks have to offer that are good(or better), if possible with bias towards Constructs. So nothing for Voil or Moga or the like. And given how the Cyclops are the local workers of artifice in the Peaks, anything good for them is acceptable too.

So far I've only really given it a cursory glance, so stuff like Metallic Slag, Cyclopean Warcart, Cyclopean Cannon, Cyclop Artificier, Cyclop Warsmith, Cyclop Biont or whatever, and Havoc's Touch are known to me. I really dig Havoc's Touch, so more superchamping stuff like that would be ace to know about.

So much like my other thread, I could use some conveniently labeled runes in these categories that support my lust for all things artifice:
    1) Support champs. Which dudes makes my other dudes better or keeps them alive?
    2) Ranged/Glass Cannon champs.
    3) Blocker/Tank champs.
    4) Beater/Melee Damage Dealer champs.
    5) Utility champs. Which dudes makes sure the enemy dudes are kept in line?
    6) Spells.
    7) Relics.
    8) Equipment.
    9) Other or general advice, suggestions, hints, opinions, or other remarks in regards to the overall Shattered Peaks Constructs theme.

Thank you for your time. And remember: Leave the Voils at the door.

2. serxic

serxic I need me some PIE!

My secret... uhmmm...

I am Living with a Moga, in the real life.

3. RoachKing

RoachKing The King of Potatoes

run loadstone builder w/ mason spire + nublin surprise pies
    -each pie will heal 20 hp