Tell me your secrets. Secrets of artifice! Sundered Edition!

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by eSmokefish, Sep 30, 2016.

1. eSmokefish

eSmokefish Devotee of the Blood Owl

Given how I made a thread over at the Peaks, I might as well make one here too. And given how I have many of the 'Valdaci'-brand constructs even in my IS Constructs deck, and have already dipped my toes into SL via my Draksar deck, branching out into SL for satiating my lust for artifice isn't going to be too difficult.

But given how my current foray into SL have all been focused around the Draksar and them alone, I haven't really looked elsewhere yet. So I could use some help from more devoted SL players to figure out what runes to get to support my quest for artifice of every flavor Poxnora has to offer me.

I assume the Skeezick are the ones that have the most, if any, support for Constructs in SL? They have some Tinkerers at least, last I checked, but do they have any champ with Mason? Or any other race in SL? Or perhaps something dumb could be done with a Construct/Draksar deck using Taint to make the Constructs fit into the legions typical Phalanx tactics?

In particular I'd prefer runes in the Common, Uncommon or Rare categories of rarity, as things above that are still a bit too pricy for me get my hands on.

Any and all ideas to make my dreams of artifice come true would be appreciated. And here, have a copypasted list of categories to fill out for my convenience, it would be much appreciated:

1) Support champs. Which dudes makes my other dudes better or keeps them alive?
    2) Ranged/Glass Cannon champs.
    3) Blocker/Tank champs.
    4) Beater/Melee Damage Dealer champs.
    5) Utility champs. Which dudes makes sure the enemy dudes are kept in line?
    6) Spells.
    7) Relics.
    8) Equipment.
    9) Other or general advice, suggestions, hints, opinions, or other remarks in regards to the overall Sundered Lands Constructs centric-theme.

2. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Some info would be super useful! I am taking a break from KF and am enjoying SL. I am trying to fine-tune my deck and would love to hear which non-champ runes you all think are auto. I have my suspicions but it never hurts to have them confirmed!

3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

imo

Purge
    Quickening
    Draconic Benediction
    Magnetize
    Banner
    Phalanx Marker
    Rage Band ( a lot of people will probably disagree with me on this, but imo granting unstoppable is such a big deal it seems worthy of auto include status)
    Dragon God staff

Xirone likes this.
  4. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Planar Dissonance should be auto, but a lot of SL guys pass on it 'cause they're bad.

Tweek516 and Xirone like this.
  5. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

If youre going for SL/IS id try taking advantage of the relic/equipment spam that Valdaci runes can do. SL runes like Daggerpede, Magnapede, Valdaci Sentry, Quarry Mark and probably other runes have Hunter:Equipped and other similar equipment themed abilities. Forge Hammers ftw. Skeezick Machinist has Mason and things. Skeez Cannon and Master Trapsmith are also Tinkerers. Minefield spell might be good for you if you have Knockback or Relic Guardian. Skeezick Trigger has Detonate Relic which could be good with all the Valdaci relics. If you go down equipment route Lasher Helm, Quarry Mark, Dragon God Staff and Rage Band are some good equips that SL has to offer. The spell Reforge would also be good.

For me i try to work Cancel Magic, Enslave, Purge, Quickening, Quicken, Magnetize, Tornado, Transfusion, Banner, Hive, Rage Band or Dragon God Staff into all my decks. Sometimes theres some variation but those are the ones i will put in my decks the most often.

Some other stuff that competes with the above mentioned runes are Draconic Pulsar, Vex Cor Pram, Metamagic Backlash, Reforge, Slum Market, Quarry Mark, Planar Dissonance, Acid Storm and Jasper.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
    Xirone likes this.
  6. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I had to look that one up. I could see that being used.