Terrorist Attacks in Belgium: Europe United?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DarkJello, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

so now muslims can't be belgian?.

can they be french? if not what was this guy doing during the charlie hebdo attack?

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Saandro is an utter uneducated moron.

If he was the last bit informed he would know that when terrorists attacked a bus a couple months ago in Africa, muslims gave their clothes to christians to disguise them for the radicals.

But facts don't matter when you're just going on gut feeling. People like you are what's wrong with this world. Disgusting.

3. Saandro

Saandro I need me some PIE!

Lol, as if I go around being scared of a terrorist attack. Nobody thinks a bomb will just explode in their capital. They go about their bussiness like usual. The point is that saying ''not afraid'' is meaningless and useless. It doesn't do anything. Nor is it somehow defying ISIS.

So let's say ISIS wants a holy war. And if this war occurs what then? Do we stand and do nothing? Or do we fight back. And are you implying we should do nothing because a war will break out otherwise? If you haven't noticed, muslims are already doing terrorist attacks and comitting crimes in countries who welcomed them in. They are the ones escalating the conflict. While you say ''don't do anything, that's exactly what they want!''. Great. Let's just do nothing while our cities are getting bombed, women are getting ***** and crime increases. Genious! And I have no idea what that Trump supporters thing is about. I'm not even a Trump supporter. If I was American I'd vote Sanders, but I would vote Trump over Hillary. And I also have no idea who has it worse in America or what Trump supporters think.

And what do I think happens? Well, let's say we deport (or kill if you'd like) all muslims and there are none left in EU. This means no more terrorism attacks, no more Cologne incidents, no more rapes, crime decreases, we don't spend money on welfare for people who hate us, refuse to learn the language and find work and we avoid enclaves like Molenbeek and Malmo forming, who will sooner or later demand independence, and we avoid France having a muslim arab majority in 50 years. But i realize that removing everyone is impossible, especially since many muslims have made their homes in Europe, are working and aren't causing trouble. It is no easy solution on what should be done. The right wing parties are rising across all Europe and people are starting to hate more and more. As there will be more rapes and crime, more terror attacks I can only see blood on the streets. In my opinion the minimum which should be done is to ban mosques in Europe, and to force everyone to convert to Christianity. The ones who can do that can stay, the rest should leave.

Ethnic Belgians I meant, obviously. Let's say an all out war breaks out in Europe between muslims and non-muslims. Who do you think this ''french'' cop would shoot on?

4. Saandro

The only uneducated moron is you. Nothing you say makes sense or is argumented. You just assume a higher moral ground for no reason other than ''I'm a good guy anti-war, anti-racism, anti-bigotry, so obviously I'm right!!!''. This post is a prime example. It's cool these guys did that. But how does this change what is happening in Europe? It doesn't.

DarkJello likes this.
  5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Holy crap Saandro wants a religious war too.

hahaha oh man this is hilarious.
    I didn't know Anders Breivik is a muslim. I guess Saandro is right.

6. Saandro

I have no idea what you are saying. I'm not surprised though, because all you can muster are one-liners and incomprehensible gibberish.

DarkJello likes this.
  7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

im here to chew bubblegum and point out people who are crazed nutjobs, and you are a crazed nutjob.

8. Saandro

9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Did you read that entire thing or just up to the point where it fit your viewpoint... Or did you draw entirely wrong conclusions?

10. Saandro

Yes I read the entire thing. Mind telling me what your conclusions are from the article? Just so I don't mistakenly draw the wrong ones of course.

11. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

People in jail are desperate enough to turn to crime and also much easier to convert ,christianity has become a lot less evangelical while extremist brands of islam really like converting these people. Meanwhile the people most likely to turn to crime, the lower classes comprise of a large percentage of 'guest workers' from predominantly muslim countries responsible for the discrepancy in demographics between incarceration and the general populace

was yours "islam is evil and criminals, we should deport the jews"?

12. Saandro

People in jail are there because they already did crime. It isn't jail where they turn to it. Extremist islam really likes to convert criminals? What a shock. Tell me more. When someone targets criminals as their core audience you know it's messed up. Let's also not forget Islam preaches violence against all non-muslims and promises you 72 virgins for blowing yourself up. It takes no rocket scientist to see why such an ideology would get it's base from prison. Also you trying to excuse criminals is laughable. Not everyone who is poor is a criminal. Their conditions might be bad, but this is no excuse. A criminal is a criminal. Also in the US asian americans are the highest paid and educated group. Even though they also were secondary citizens, with nothing more than their food shops. It's almost like some cultures value hard work more than others.

You basically said Islam is converting criminals (who would have thought?), and tried to excuse criminals as victims of their surroundings. And no we don't have to deport Jews. They are already leaving on their own. But it's ok. We wil lreplace them with muslims, who won't work, will have a higher crime rate and refuse to learn the language.

DarkJello likes this.
  13. ssez

ssez I need me some PIE!

I don't care about any religion those are not important to me, I only care about ideology of groups and if they are told to hate anyone or kill anyone and or if they have a doctrine that instructs their followers to do the same. I find it telling that some would really dislike one hate group but then go fully support another and invite them in and defend their doctrine.

I find it interesting some would support hate groups that have in print in their doctrine orders to literally kill those who don't believe as they do etc. Says a lot about those people and shows they support hate groups. I would never support anyone that follows a doctrine where its followers are told in their printed propaganda to hunt and kill other, but this thread shows some very much do.

Groups printed doctrine says "kill group X" Moron looks at that and thinks well that's not hate lol

DarkJello and Saandro like this.
  14. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

Watched The Twilight Zone last night, "The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street"

Maple Street, USA, late summer. Children play, adults talk. Then a roar, a flash, and the power goes out. Not only that, but nothing works - cars won't start. A child suggests that this was in a comic he read - that the sound was a landing alien spacecraft of monsters and that several aliens are already living among them, disguised to look exactly like normal people.

[​IMG]

While at first they disregard the child, the fear sets in as they continue to be without power and machines. "How long will this last? What will we do?" Suddenly, one man is able to start his car, after others failed to start theirs. The paranoia sets in quickly as people discuss how he and his family was always different, and they never came along to the neighbor's parties. As night falls, the fear and mistrust intensify and a witch hunt ensues with accusations flying between neighbors.
    [​IMG]

This panic culminates as a figure emerges from the darkness at the end of the street, walking slowly towards them. They immediately assume its a monster come to attack them and arm themselves.
    [​IMG]

In fear and panic, a shot is fired and the figure falls. Of course, upon inspection, it was one of them all along. Now the hysteria escalates, with the man who fired the shot now being accused of being the monster. The crowd begins throwing rocks at him and his house as he tries to insist he is one of them. In desperation he accuses the kid who originally told the story from the comic book that prompted them.

[​IMG]

The crowd turns on the child and chase him down the street. The camera pulls back as we see the chaos in the streets we see a flying saucer and two space men calmly manipulating the power grids in the city.

[​IMG]

The narrator speaks: "The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices – to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill – and suspicion can destroy – and a thoughtless frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own – for the children – and the children yet unborn. And the pity of it is – that these things cannot be confined – to the Twilight Zone."

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
    Tweek516, Saandro and Geressen like this.
  15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Hey saandro I noticed skimming your post that suddenly you focus on extremist muslims not all muslims, as for the part about jews are you ignoring what im saying or did you truly not get it?

@newsbuff ... Im out, newsbuff won the thread.

16. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Social Justice Warriors, as they call themselves, apparently believe that any difference in success between groups is due to bigotry/racism. Culture matters.

Asians outperforming whites in America in metric after metric after metric does not compute, so they ignore the topic. They ignore IQ. Much easier to play the extremist card.

17. DarkJello

Exactly!!! Imagine if I said, "Most KKK members do NOT blow up blacks at airports with bombs, so opponents of the KKK are hatemongers and extremists!"

ssez likes this.
  18. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

immagine you saying; most black people don't blow up people at the airport but the some do so deport all the black people. if you disagree you are racist. and we start to aproach a semblance of what is actually being said by you two.

19. DarkJello

Deport illegals of every single skin color, gender, religion, culture etc... Not complicated, even for the average person in MuriKa. Savvy?

20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

this is totally diffirent from the things you guys where saying about muslims before, you guys are like jesus about samaritans.

badgerale likes this.