Terrorist Attacks in Belgium: Europe United?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DarkJello, Mar 18, 2016.

1. ssez

ssez I need me some PIE!

So we are in a thread about terrorists attacks, real people dead, hundred lost their lives, hundreds wounded, shot up, blown up, all the families effected etc. There is an army of people that hold territory in multiple countries all while maintaining a fight against dozens of nations trying to destroy it, saying they will do anything to kill ****, murder, enslave. They have tens of thousands of people all thinking about the most creative way to mame **** and destroy, are carrying it out around the world, and are killing people right now.

But see that's not the real problem , you wanna know what the real problem is ?

"The real problem comes with when people are discriminating and don't realize it, and this is why educating people on these sort of things are important."

I found it greatly appropriate that "Social Justice Warriors" was used in the next sentence. To use the parlance of Big Labowski "that rug really tied the room together"

The real issue pffft, that aint gonna get touched with a ten foot pole lol

What I try to do is help people see past political propaganda that is straight out of the 50 cent army playbook.

So when an army of people is trying the most devious ways to kill you, remember that the real problem is people discriminating and not realizing it. Please go explain that to the one taking off heads, let me know how that goes, sounds like a good solution.

Extreme left for the win!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
    DarkJello likes this.
  2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

tens, maybe a few dozens.*

3. ssez

ssez I need me some PIE!

Hundred - Check time stamp if you must.

And what is exact number as of now ? was it 104, I am not sure of exact number actually.

4. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Different people care about different issues, and I think that's ok.

Some people care about the fish, some care about voting rights, some care about nuclear war - depending on your perspective, the answer might differ as to "what is important?"

5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

wait what exactly are you counting?

because i'm counting like a few dozen.

6. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Since Paris, there have been hundreds of terrorist attacks — many that have gone unnoticed

March 22, 2016

There's no doubt the Brussels terrorist attacks are the most violent to hit Europe since the November attacks in Paris that killed 130 people.

But this is not the first, or even the second, terrorist attack in that time — though certainly this will be the first- or second-most covered by Western media. Since the Paris terrorist attacks on November 13, there have been literally hundreds of terrorist attacks around the world. Factor out the ongoing conflicts in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and Syria and you still have dozens of attacks over the past five months.

Some like the attack in San Bernardino, California, were certainly well-reported. The attack in Ivory Coast earlier this month also was widely covered. This weekend alone, ISIS claimed responsibility for a suicide bombing that
    killed 25 Iraqis at a soccer stadium, and more than 65 people were killed in an attack that targeted Christians in Lahore, Pakistan.

But other attacks have flown under the radar. Here are some of the most significant terrorist attacks in the past four months.

http://www.pri.org/stories/2016-03-...ds-terrorist-attacks-many-have-gone-unnoticed

Man those Mennonites and Buddhists and 7th Day Adventists and Hindus and Atheists are sure firking up the world with all their terrorist attacks. To bring civilization, once and for all, to the West we should import millions of Muslim fighting age men that cannot be properly screened and that are illiterate in their own language. Is this the hope and change Obama and his pals promised us? I am thinking "yes", but I have decided to wait and see what you gamer peeps think.

If an American family is poorly educated and struggling mightily in Detroit, a practical war zone, the obvious solution is to ship all of them to China. Right?

7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

frankly most right wing groups are too stupid to pull off a large scale terror attack.
    but sometimes one gets trough:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_attacks

[​IMG]

we shouldn't import a lot of illiterate muslim men, we should take a few families and make sure syria is stable so they can go back there. what I don't understand is why every single one of *certain group* must suffer. always screaming about tyrants and then you go and act like one? like the inkeep is he treats his guests I see.

8. DarkJello

Violent crime is strongly associated with lower than average IQ, Geressen. Just thought you should know a bit more truth.

We can help a LOT more human beings in the Middle East if they stay there, and we bring the aid to them. How is that acting like a tyrant?

Your innkeeper example is confusing. Perchance you can clarify? *Certain groups* are better than others. Volunteerism is awesome. Force is NOT.

Did anyone else notice that Geressen forgot to address the 100s and 100s of innocents murdered in cold blood by terrorists since 130 folks bit the dust in Paris?

9. DarkJello

March 31, 2016

Millionaire outflow

According to the report, Millionaire migration in 2015, France topped the list of countries with maximum millionaire outflows as it lost 10,000 millionaires, or 3% of its millionaire population. Among the cities that saw maximum millionaire outflow, Paris, was at the top – losing about 6% of its millionaire population or 7,000 millionaires in 2015 to the UK, the US, Canada, Australia and Israel.

"The large outflow of millionaires from France is notable – France is being heavily impacted by rising
    religious tensions between Christians and Muslims, especially in urban areas. We expect that millionaire migration away from France will accelerate over the next decade as these tensions escalate," the report warns.

After France, the list of countries ranked by millionaire outflows includes China ranked second, followed by Italy, India, Greece, the Russian Federation, Spain and Brazil in descending order.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/france-sees-millionaire-exodus-religious-tensions-rise-1552423

10. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

so people who lack abstract problem solving skills resort to violence as a solution sooner?

are those people also the people more likely to believe stuff not because what you say makes logical sense but because you wrote TRUTH after it ?

I don't fall for con-man tricks like that, I think doing that makes you look glib.

is is similar to how adding nonsense to the end of a sentence like: "I need to borrow your copier to make copies" is more likely to lead to succes than "I need to borrow your copier" ?

maybe this is true however time and time again the subject here is not REFUGEES it is MUSLIMS. which is a much larger group which includes one of the ladies working at the pharmacy, an old lady asking a tram driver where she could charge her public transportation card, and someone assisting an old lady to the jaw-surgeon. should I lump these people in whit a few violent and poorly adapting refugees? they're all muslim of course, and they're all the same according to posts made on this forum.

the inkeep treats his guests as he himself is. so he treats others as thieves because he himself would steal. it's a common phrase, hakuna matata.
    because we were talking about something else? did anyone else notice that DJ did not notice we where talking about something else?

11. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

So if someone is going to keep their head in the sand about the terrorist threat they are more likely to think Donald trumps rhetoric or global warming is our biggest threat. See the value of caring about all issues is that you gain proper perspective and don't come across as a complete idiot.

DarkJello likes this.
  12. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

what if... we send Donald to wall in the terrorists so they die of global warming... the perfect plan.

anyways I think all three are problems, Terry Rists one of the more pressing ones, Goball wamring is second. Tronald Dump is a concern but probably won't burn down the planet on purpose.

13. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Indeed. And some people care about getting a wall and having Mexico somehow pay for it.

In the meantime, Assad is accusing Erdogan of using his army to directly support ISIS, according to RT: https://www.rt.com/news/337877-assad-turkish-troops-syria/

DarkJello likes this.
  14. DarkJello

I still think the biggest story of the minute--cause that is the attention span of too many Americans--is the way in which Lewandowski "violated" an innocent reporter.

All this terrorist stuff is a light and fluffy truffle in comparison.

upload_2016-3-31_15-50-34.jpeg

15. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

What I care about is whether Trump is a real New Yorker and whether Kasich eats his New York pizza properly.

BurnPyro and DarkJello like this.
  16. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

@Ohmin This is shocking news.

On the other hand It is Russias state owned 'news' delivering news that their ally assad is accusing the people that shot down their airplane are helping their enemies?

17. DarkJello

I bet the firkers at Fox News are all over it. Most of them are beyond silly. A few are legit. My fav is Greg Gutfeld, but I barely ever tune in.

18. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

I hate you both.

It might be "news" but it could actually be news. Erdogan's military openly helping Assad, Erdogan's (previously at least) old ally in the King of Jordan telling the US government than Erdogan is intentionally sending terrorists to Europe... etc.

The fact that Russia is already getting ready for war with Turkey by lining up forces along the Caucuses...

Even if it's "news" it could still lead to news either way. Especially if the Billions (IIRC) that EU is giving Turkey ostensibly as part of aid to refugees gets used to fund/help/export/shelter "terrorists" that the EU is particularly displeased with (at least in France, Belgium, and Germany) at the moment (or at least the narrative of that happening gets put out).

BurnPyro and Geressen like this.
  19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

@Ohmin same accusations as a few months back, when Russia and later the EU accused Turkey of letting potential terrorists walk right past border patrols etc.

Lets face it though, erdogan is a **** and he doesnt give a Firk about the migration crisis or ISIS

Ohmin and Geressen like this.
  20. DarkJello

And the White House, so far, is in the lead for the April Fool's Day "joke" of 2016. SMH.

April 1, 2016

The White House website has censored a video of French Pres. Francois Hollande saying that “Islamist terrorism” is at the “roots of terrorism.”

The White House briefly pulled video of a press event on terrorism with Pres. Obama, and when it reappeared on the WhiteHouse.gov website and YouTube, the audio of Hollande’s translator goes silent, beginning with the words “Islamist terrorism,” then begins again at the end of his sentence.

Even the audio of Hollande saying the words “Islamist terrorism” in French have, apparently, been edited from the video.

http://mrctv.org/blog/

The thought police strike again. They tend to be extreme Right wing religious wackjobs or extreme Left wing worshippers of big gvt.

I am 100% confident that the peeps that don't want anyone to even say "Islamist terrorism" will defeat "generic terrorism NOT attributed to any color, culture, gender, age bracket, economic status, or Magic: The Gathering deck type preference" within a decade or two. Their "nuanced" understanding of everything is a paralytic.

I wonder how many people feel that the French President is a racist because he said "Islamist terrorism?"

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016