Terrorist Attacks in Belgium: Europe United?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DarkJello, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I believe the going theory is that the sky wizard was invented far before 1400 years ago since sky wizard apparently had a son wich shaked up the sky wizard belief quite a bit around 2000 years ago of course the belief that sky wizard later sent a prophet more to the middle east is around 1200 to 1400 years ago but its essentialy the same sky wizard all along.

of course a lot of things in the book of the sky wizard dont hold up to scrutiny and historical evidence. but those things can be explained, see..... a wizard did it.... a sky wizard.

DarkJello likes this.
  2. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

You convinced me. Where do I sign up? ;) I want to take back the words "sky wizard" and replace them with "Planeswalker", are we agreed?

Some Planeswalkers are clearly more benign than others. Peeps harmed/killed many innocents in Belgium because of a Planeswalker sighting 1400 years ago.

3. DarkJello

The devastating attack on Brussels in pictures

March 22, 2016

Less than 24 hours after bombs were set off at Zaventem airport’s departure hall and at Maalbeek metro station, locals and tourists are gathering to remember the victims.

They are holding candlelight vigils and writing messages on the pavement including “Brussels forever”.

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe...s/news-story/c13771bb2abb68ba7d4bd18567a49c03

[​IMG]

So many wonderful pics of candlelight vigils in Brussels already. Resilient humans that love peace and use technology to spread that message is VERY inspiring.

4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

nono, christies, muslies and jewsies believe there is only 1 sky wizard but he sometimes sends planeswalkers to tell humans what the skywizard wants. but it is the same skywizard. but they can never agree which planeswalkers are right.

IMAGIRL and DarkJello like this.
  5. Saandro

Saandro I need me some PIE!

6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

You know what other people don't belong in europe?
    [​IMG]
    that's right:
    [​IMG]

Pattn199 likes this.
  7. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

now they love peace, too bad history tells a different story.(not singling out belgium) There is a reason this type of stuff still happens.

I used to think islamic extremist were just insane and that their religious views were to blame, now I see that it's not that simple. The biggest reason extremist exist today is the past wrongs that were committed against their peoples, not only that but even in modern times they are still being stolen from and destroyed.(afghan/iraq wars, etc)

Living in the west, you are only going to get the western point of view. The west cares little to nothing for non western(european) peoples.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
    Geressen likes this.
  8. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I think @mw24 means demonizing and otherizing muslims will only create more terrorism, way to go making entire generations of kids feel like they are lesser people because of crimes they didn't commit. Im sure they won't lash out.

9. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

Cui bono?
    I ask myself this when these attacks keep happening - who gains? What motive drives this campaign? Is it truly as simple as 'blind animal hatred' as war hawks and revenge-hungry people believe?

I can't help but suspect that the attacks are too concerted, too widespread to be the bites of a mad dog. Rather, I suspect our enemy is more intelligent than we give them credit for. So who profits? Who gains? Or, rather, how do our enemies gain by terrorizing us? They aren't striking any valuable military targets, after all, but only seeking to incense us.
    The best answer, happens to be a deeply unsatisfying answer: Our enemies terrorize us to create at atmosphere of mistrust whereby we attack our muslim brothers and compatriots (or guests). This will create a self-fulfilling prophecy whereby Islamists insistence that the West hates Islam and is the enemy of The Prophet becomes true. And if we kick out, drive away, or turn away muslim refugees seeking to escape ISIS? We have lived up to their propaganda.

This truth is deeply unsatisfying because it is all too human to want revenge. To want (immediate) safety. To defend ourselves. Yet, to do so only further empowers our enemy and weakens our civilization.

Like an auto-immune disorder, in seeking to protect ourselves, we turn on our own 'healthy cells' - seeking to root out the disease that keeps spreading, yet doing worse damage to ourselves in the process. Like a flea-bitten dog, we gnaw at our flesh, at our healthy flesh - moderate muslim citizens and refugees - to scratch our itch, and in so doing, we wound ourselves far worse than the flea bites ever could.

badgerale and DarkJello like this.
  10. Saandro

Please. I'm not saying USA and Britain are innocent. But they did not invent islam. Muslims have been killing each other for 1400 years already. Watch this:

@Geressen I find it amusing you linked Hitler's picture. Meanwhile Jews are fleeing Sweden because they are facing constant discrimination and attacks by muslims (google it). The irony is strong. What people like you don't understand is that things won't just magically get better. It is proven muslims won't integrate. These people were second/third generation. Wherever they go in the west crime increases. They don't assimilate. It's easy to sit in your chair, thinking you are a good person for posting this Bane Shift on the internet. But what if someone you knew was killed? What if someone you knew was r aped? What would you say then? These things will keep on happening and they won't stop. How many more European deaths are acceptable? They were guests here, and this is how they repay the people. But it's ok as long nobody you care about gets blown up, right Geressen? You think bringing muslims in and doing nothing will make them westernized? No. In addition to all the crime, eventually their ghettos will get more and more isolated. They will push for Sharia law, and before you know it, they will push for independence and start creatng muslim countries within countries. Just like they did in Bangladesh, Lebanon, Pakistan, Kosovo. You think you are smart by posting these pictures, but the way things are going a new Hitler is imminent. The longer you delay dealing with a problem the worse it gets.

https://twitter.com/IvarMol/status/712220187488083968 Muslim kids cheering about terrorist attacks. #notallmuslims #religionofpeace

DarkJello likes this.
  11. Saandro

DarkJello likes this.
  12. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

That explains all the American Indian suicide bombers....

Only one thing explains why Muslims blow themselves up, it's cuz they're stupid.

DarkJello likes this.
  13. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

american indians fought the colonialist until they basically went extinct and were removed from their lands by force.(they had inferior warfare technology and were a divided peoples) wtf are you talking about?!?

I've read alot of your comments and you seem to be brainwashed, probably because of your upbringing. They suicide themselves because they believe their purpose to be more important than their individual lives. The Japanese and many other cultures have done the same thing.

I dont think violence is the best way to achieve their goal because that's only going to destroy them further. They should be focusing on building up their peoples because they're waging a war that is currently unwinnable. Not all wrongs can be righted in our lifetime and that's something islamic extremist dont seem to get, they want to change centuries of history in a decade.

Geressen likes this.
  14. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Saandro is falling for several biases, putting words I never said in my mouth. unaware of how belgium mismanaged imigration. and is literally hitler.

I think I got bingo.

nice attempt at trolling Saandro but literally advocating for genocide? hah XD

15. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

You posited that violent extremism and violence is caused by past and present abuses against them.

Native Americans have suffered brutally, but, as a demographic, they don't have nearly as many incidences of attempting the same sorts of attacks.

Therefore, your theory doesn't carry through. There must be other factors involved. At present you are at the very best vastly over-simplifying the cause of violent Islamic extremism, let alone that carried out by specific groups (for which there are several competing groups).

I do agree that Western policies have helped to galvanize the issue, but it's not as simple as putting the blame (as you tend to want to do) on all those "evil" Western nations. Any more than it is right to brand all Muslims with responsibility.

In the end, the real people responsible, are those that have directly funded, organized, and carried out these acts of violence.

Islamic jihadists do not have a peaceful goal. They want all the non-Muslims dead or converted to their own religion. Also to regulate the rules of when and how often it is acceptable to use your child slaves for sexual gratification (yes, ISIS leadership has reportedly put out guidelines on the matter to it's followers).

This necessitates violence by it's very definition.

Don't get me wrong. I'm sure some of the extremists, or those that voice sympathy for them, are doing so because they feel victimized and do just, ultimately, want to live in peace. But the majority of those who willingly do these things do so not out of a desire for peaceful co-existence or acceptance.

Of course, I'm talking specifically about extremists, and not all Muslims are extremists by any measure.

I reject Saandro's assertion that Muslims, in general, will not assimilate into a given non-Muslim nation's culture. Though I do agree that at present, it seems that a majority of them appear to not be trying to in the case of EU immigrants (and in the cases of most attackers, some long-standing citizens as well).

It's also worth noting that "peaceful" invasion by mass immigration is historically a tactic used to bring about the spread of Islam (and other religions as well); the goal to import your own culture and have it take over as the dominant one eventually.

DarkJello likes this.
  16. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

native americans dont anymore because they know it would be a waste of time and wouldnt achieve anything. They used to back when more of them existed and when the country's millitary wasnt as strong.

You are right that not everyone from western nations are to blame but many from these countries were directly involved. The west loves to demonize anyone different than them and or their enemies even tho history tells a much different story.(its amazing that theyve done so little to cover it up)

Muslims probably have a hard time assimilating in europe and america because they are treated almost as 2nd class citizens, because of the cultural differences, and because of the impact all of the chaos and war has had on them as a people.

the goals of the extremist groups vary but yeah some are just insane/evil/corrupted/etc.

17. DarkJello

You mean like when Lefties blame whites of today for slavery 100s of years ago? Never mind that slavery was practiced all over the world since the beginning of humanity. And don't bother with the fact that whites ended slavery by sacrificing 100s of thousands of men in the Civil War--alone. BLM and other such groups are racist as firk, and very violent too. The path they continue to pursue will result in massive tragedy.

Genocide and mass rapes are occurring at a horrific rate thanks to Islamic terrorists in way too many Muslim countries, and telling the truth about the current reality is the first step towards solving this global and festering problem. Hiding and/or blaming whites for "otherizing" Muslims while they literally invade Europe to suck those welfare states dry is total madness! Each group is different than every other group. We are NOT empty vessels. Thus each group is equally "otherizing", because that is the normal way we react to divergent ideologies and cultures.

I hope u will clarify, as your comment seems to have wildly missed the mark.

18. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

ill respond properly later, post like this is what happens when a person never leaves their bubble and never hears the other sides argument...

19. DarkJello

The other crazy as hell thing is, that Geressen appears not to know, that Hitler loved working with Muslims during WWII. They loved killing Jews then, and they love killing Jews now. They were fascists then, and they are fascists now. (Not every one, but a big %). They believe the west is a servant of Jews, and therefore must be slaughtered. Donald Trump realizes the threat they pose to western civilization, and yet the propagandists in the media have Lefties more afraid of mean comments by DJT than the brutal and ongoing actions of totalitarians--of several stripes--that are currently working to dominate the entire planet.

The delusion that incompatible cultures must be unnaturally merged is beyond dangerous.

20. DarkJello

Then get out of your bubble, and start comprehending the viewpoints of others.

I have lived in a wide range of places, including learning Spanish fluently while in Spain. My current community is 74% Latino, and I have lived here 16-17 years. I have an advanced medical degree, and thus meet with 1000s of strangers each year to discuss their health. My peers are almost all way smarter than the average person, and we discuss dozens and dozens of tough political topics each month. Telling me to get out more is like telling the sun to shine. I love learning, so I am willing to hear u out because I 100% guarantee that u can teach me some wisdom. Have a bright day.