Terrorist Attacks in Belgium: Europe United?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DarkJello, Mar 18, 2016.

1. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

can someone remind me why people hate jews.

2. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

I literally spent 4+ hours today reading many dozens of news reports on the terrorist attacks. And then I decided to learn Molyneux's take on the matter. He was brutally honest, and thus did NOT disappoint. Behold the following:

Nearly to the six hour mark in study and contemplation, so gonna sleep now.

3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

so what you guys are saying is that there is no difference between christians and muslims?

I'm ok with that.

4. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

neither religious group is better but there are alot of differences at the present time. Also it depends on which christians and which muslims your talking about because there are billions.(at least who claim the religions, in reality probably very few actually follow the teachings as they're intended)

DarkJello likes this.
  5. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

Muslims are still welcome in Belgium. Bombs aren't.
    Quoting Trump is questionable in my opinion. Trump as president might do far more evil than a single day of terrorist attacks in Belgium. One day he demonizes muslims, the next he insults women and then he offends black people (by the KKK thingy).

BurnPyro and Geressen like this.
  6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Trump called something when EVERYONE knew they were previously hiding out there and after we caught the mastermind of the paris attacks they retaliated? I don't know where you live, but over here people aren't wholly suprised.

And don't you dare use this attack to make generalized comments about a whole religion that exists of about 1/3rd of the worlds population in Europe.

If anything, look at the guys who have been meddling in the middle east for decades now. Who started the wars? Wasn't Belgium, we were strongly against the Iraq war for example. We haven't been supplying rebels with weaponry that ends up in the wrong hands. Very convenient that you're on the other side of the world with an ocean in between. And this isn't just at you, but at Trump as well. Parts of Brussels have been ruled very poorly in the last 20 years (as I have posted about before) and that didn't help. It created vacuums that were filled by wrong ideas and people. But implying that Brussels is in ruins and it's police got no control (Yes, im looking at your direct quotes now Trump) is disgusting.

I have yet to see a ban on white racists who shoot up black churches in the US. Or kill unarmed black kids. Anytime now is fine.

Oh wait

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

People seem to refuse to understand that demonizing the whole religion will play right into ISIS's hands. Just like going after peoples families and torturing "even if it doesn't work". If we lower ourselves to their level, we create an even more endless back and forth that will never end, because we'll keep dragging more people in the fight.

Belgium bled today. But I sure as hell won't change my vote to some Vlaams Blok lunatic who wants to ban muslims from the country, go fight another war in Syria and start breaking the Geneva convention. If anything, I'll do the exact opposite.

Pattn199, Atherhog and Capitulator like this.
  8. Saandro

Saandro I need me some PIE!

Ok. First things first. What do native Americans have to do with muslims? And second, it's obvious they suicide because their purpose is more important then their lives to them. That's kind of the problem. What to do about it? Just invite more muslims into Europe? Let them form their own cities? It's obvious at this point they refuse to get westernized. And why do you insist on blaming the west for everything? Is the west to blame for the myriad of tribal and religious conflicts, which existed there before colonial Africa was even a thing? No they're not. How do you think India got rid of the British? Certainly not because they had a ton of groups fighting each other there. But because they stood together, something the ME will never do.

Please do tell me how Belgium mismanaged it? Giving them a home near the capital, welfare and education failed. How would you ''westernize'' these nice people? It would be nice if you sometimes posted arguments and reasoning instead of childish name-calling. But I didn't expect anything else from you. Yes I am literally Hitler and am advocating genocide... But it's not you who is trolling and putting words into people's mouths... I am doing that aswell, right, got it.

I didn't mean Trump predicted the future. You said it yourself, people aren't wholly surprised. I meant he said something, while everyone else pretend this problem doesn't exist. Now people like you will post more condolences and try to downplay it. When it happens again, you will do the same and so on. Until someone you know gets killed or gang *****. Then you will quickly change your mind. Yes it is obvious what is going on. How many Mollenbecks and Malmos do we want to let form in Europe? How many more Cologne **** incidents? How many more bombings? People aren't stupid. Everywhere across Europe the right and anti-immigration parties are on the rise. It's because more and more people get affected by their culture, and it becomes obvious it's one of violence and no regards to human rights. And yes, I dare make this about the whole religion. This is about the whole religion, wheter you like it or not. Not all people might be extremists. But Islam itself is hateful and violent. How many moderate muslims will prevent the next Cologne? Or the next bombing? It won't happen. Even if they do nothing themselves, they will silently support it. I posted before the tweet of children cheering the attacks. Turkey booed the moment of silence at the football game against France. In UK there are honor killings if their daughters don't want to marry. Gang rapes. A crew of reporters got attacked in Sweden, trying to film a documentary. In Germany crime is rising, where migrants gather. They steal and sell drugs. Stockholm station is besieged by them. There is a video of a migrant trying to steal a purse from a woman, who resists and he kicks her and runs away. Jews in Sweden are running away, because they are scared. Watch this:

It is proven they won't assimilate. The attackers in Belium were seond/third generations. They are messing European countries up. They don't give a Bane Shift about the help they receive. They want Sharia law, not secular democracy. But it's easy defending backwards cultures as long as you don't have to deal with them yourself. What can be done to make them assimilate? Nothing. Majority of people don't learn the language and don't work. The right wing is rising. There are groups forming in Scandinavia like ''The soldiers of Odin'', which are basically vigilantes. Right wing parties are getting increasing support. It's not because people are islamophobic, racist and xenophobic though. And it is best it happens as soon as possible. So we might still deport most of them. If things get delayed civil wars will be inevitable.

And when can we stop blaming the west for everything? Did the west create Islam? Did they create Sunni and Shiite muslim? No they didn't. The people of Europe shouldn't have to suffer because some Bush ****** sent the army into the ME. Or because Obama armed ISIS. They should have the right to defend themselves and their land.

Well, is there a way to know which muslim will become westernized when he is born, or admitted into your country? If yes, then let those stay. But you can't know. What to do?

Also, why the Firk would Trump do anything particularly evil? Trump is as ahrmless as a kitten compared to the likes of Obama, the Clintons and the Bushes.

DarkJello likes this.
  9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Anyone saying that Islam is a violent religion should nail Christianity to the same wall. Yet that never happens, because we're clearly in the right and they're clearly wrong. Because we're cherry picking and ignoring history.

And I won't even go into this, because your statements are so absurd that I don't think there's a point in talking about it. Especially your point about right wing parties is false beyond belief. History has proven it. We are living it. Ring wing gets increasingly more support when people feel unsafe and they vote out of fear, not out of intelligence.

How do you think the most horrible people in the world got elected democratically? Not because they were moderate.

Pattn199 and Geressen like this.
  10. Burcho

As long as you respect others, you don't have to change and fe become 'westernized'. Let muslims be muslims.
    About Trump: Power is never harmless.

Geressen likes this.
  11. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

does Saandro think Calais is in Sweden? or am I missing something. I got stuff to write so I skimmed it.

I dont really feel like replying to his fearmongering when belgiums failure to intergrate muslim immigrants is well known.

Also how come there is a totally diffirent scale for acceptable behaviour by the goverment when people who look/are/believe diffirent are involved? its seriously weird mental gymnastics.

12. Burcho

I'm not an expert on Brussels. They might have been given a home, but the education and employment failed. Welfare in Belgium is among the best in the world, but you still need stuff to do or you will become bored and start messing about.
    Little enforcement to keep people in line just created a gap for those with bad intentions.

Geressen likes this.
  13. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

it started around 3,500 years ago when they declared themselves "the chosen people" and began exterminating competing tribes in the middle east at the behest of their warlords (i.e. moses) and bloodthirsty god.

their insular culture ("we're the chosen race") has lead to one of the longest-lasting tribalistic groups in human history, maintaining a cohesive, exclusionary group identity for 3.5k years. Jewish tribalism thrives even in an increasingly atomized "multi-cultural" world that encourages miscegenation and globalization. Jews always help each other out, watch each other's backs, and afford each other the typical benefits of tribal community.

their vast fortunes don't go unnoticed. they never wholly integrate, always maintaining their jewish tribal identity above all else - superseding national citizenship, even religion (hence "atheist jews" and "christian jews"). This can engender resentment among their host populations and they easily become scapegoats for all manner of conspiracies.

Besides this, simple ethnic, religious, and territorial conflict in Israel/West Bank can explain some of their recent hatred from arabs/muslims.

14. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

that and you killed jesus.

15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I forgot if I asked this before, but where are you from? I remember some people on here being from the Ghent area mostly.

16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Oh man I totally forgot.

Why aren't we crucifying them based on a book written two thousand years ago?

17. DarkJello

Murder has always been against the law in America, BP. It has always been punished severely, if carried out without permission by the powers that be. Facts > emotion.

Our gvt continues to murder a LOT of innocent Muslims in the Middle East, but that is ok because Obama is a Democrat. Right? Hillary voted for the invasion of Iraq. Do you even care if a Democrat is racist, evil, stupid, wrong?

"Unarmed black kids" is a lie on your part, and you know it. Which specific case are you getting hysterical about? I will walk you through logic and such, free of charge.

18. DarkJello

The religion is ALSO a system of government. I believe in separation of church and state. And I thought you did too. Please enlighten as to why you are ok with Theocracy.

I agree 100% that we should NOT lower ourselves to the level of terrorists. What we are doing now might eventually work, if we stop importing radicals.

If Europe does not alter its immigration policy, it will be overrun. Europe will cease to exist within a few generations.

The Geneva Convention involves warfare between one country and another. Terrorists are not protected by the Geneva Convention.

19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

murder and terrorism

because members of white supremacy groups who's intent is to annihilate black people are not terrorists
    but muslims who are part of a fundamentalist group who's intent is to annihilate the west are terrorists

i see

20. ssez

ssez I need me some PIE!

This is a serious topic so I didn't expect to find such humor but I ****in laughed so hard at one dude telling another "don't you dare" or some such, internet tough kid was getting saucy, I laughed thinking wtf is this kid gonna do about it ? go cry to a mod like the other troll does?

Trolls get so worked up over words these days, sensitive tender lil buggers.