Thank you poxnora

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xRugolth, Jun 23, 2017.

1. xRugolth

xRugolth The King of Potatoes

TBH it took a little bit to get the controls down pat and it does closeout some time but I am so happy that desert owl brought it to Ps4 it has brought great joy to my life being able to play a game I've been putting time and money into since 2009
    So again thank you owls

2. Jbafofi

Jbafofi The King of Potatoes

Indeed, now we just need a combat log and the ability to acquire some of the runes that pc players can readily get hold of

Lluis83 and Teardrop82 like this.
  3. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

yeah cant imagine playing without combat log, especially with a few major abilities (impervious!) aint visible on champs, feel so bad when i see players keep hitting my unit because they got righteous shield, impervious or something else that make them stop take damage for a turn. and every time i see SL or UD player use their equips to get permanent impervious i get pissed off...
    on the runes part i got hope, because it has never been easier to get runes F2P in this game then it is atm, except for last expansion, maybe thats a huge drawback for some. atm iam using 1 rune from last expansion, Kingmaker, but its also given with the free IS decks, these free decks are amazing compaired to the old locked boring ones.
    Think the players that did take a few weeks break when the release happened did the right thing, hope they come back after next hotfix because it is really getting more and more playable again.

//MrOld&Grumpy

4. Andoid

Andoid Member

If they didn't bring it to playstation I would have never heard about it so I'm grateful that it's on there.

I'm playing PC version as of right now but when the Vita version release's I will only be playing on that.