Thanks for watching will be on youtube ASAP

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MentalMoles, Jun 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. voodoov

voodoov I need me some PIE!

Please add your twitch name/link

thx

2. Explosteevo

Explosteevo Member

My Questions in no specific order... Though the first question is most important.

Can you post what nora value you have given to each ability and stat so we can see for ourselves and then make suggestions as to where it can perhaps be
    improved?

Angel of perserverance is too expensive as it seems are all the angels. So are the doombringers. Are you over pricing them
    so people don't run them anymore so the issue of rarity isn't a problem? Because I thought the goal was supposed
    to be any rune could make it into a battle group. Not over price exo's and legs so people don't run them :( <---sad face

Frostfall hydra is insanely bad. It's 113 nora. Rapid attack seems alot worse than normal attacking. How is
    spontanious regeneration only 2 more nora than spellsurge: Snowstorm and 2 less than ice eater. It makes it seem you
    haven't given proper values to what SOME abilities are worth which would explain some of the costings. Compare this to the
    Glacial titan and your'll understand how overpriced this seems.

Grintmaw bouncer has gone up in nora cost and now has no attack SURELY this is a mistake? If not only the foolish would
    EVER run him.

Vallaser the elder/Aria priestess and I presume other heroes have been turned into their counterparts. Can't they be
    made to be a little diffferent. EVEN if it's only attack frost or something small.

What is the point of aspect of infinities abilities intensify and mirrored? It has no attack and those abilities take over blindfire which is
    the only use this unit can have.

Crusader no longer has thirst for battle can you put it back? Nerf anything on him but thirst for battle was what made the crusader a crusader.

Grintmaw magnificent no longer hs mirrored taking away his character why did you do this to poor grintmaw?

Inquisitor magnus should atleast have the option for adaptive: Ironfist.. surely?

Angel of mercy no longer has amplify healing where's the mercy?

Demolition team 113 nora...? I haven't seen anyone use that unit in years and now it's worse can you explain?

Freeze bug keeper can no longer attack. Can you not add some nora cost so that she can? Otherwise it makes her hard to seem viable.

Nora beasts option one upgrade to lose lumbering and gain easy target making it cost an extra 20 nora seems to be pointless. No one would ever do this can you change it?

Masterdon used to be runable with lumbering cause it was cheap and in a beast deck could be used with azaren the shepherd. Now Azaren has gone up
    in cost and masterdon is more expensive without lumbering taking a double hit. Can you put lumbering back on masterdon to correct this?

Yetis have gone way up in cost I don't see them runable anymore. Where did all this expense come from? Is it from their racial?

I played against a moga deck and it seems they've been buffed. For a champ for 49 nora to have 6 speed and 17 damage (surge moga) amoung other things
    just seemed way over the top compared to the massive increases elsewhere. Why are mogas so cheap for so much damage?

I only play ST/IS so I can only really asked questions on these factions as it's all I know! Thanks for reading.

chickenpox2 likes this.
  3. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Sorry for my bad english.

- Is there any plans about the "drums of war"?

- With the revamp we hoped that shoebox runes will be more playable again, there is any plan to re desing that shoebox runes?

- You said, that every runes should have a role, but i still see meele champ with 40 hp and ranged champ s with 55 hp. Why? And how much stats deal with the final nora cost? will be possible again modify nora cost of the champs by modifing stat?

4. IR0NHAMMER

IR0NHAMMER The King of Potatoes

What are there plans for the mass amount of tickets people still have

5. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Or traincrashed.

6. mortemdeus

mortemdeus Member

Are there plans to update the single player campaigns to reflect the changes?

Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
    Joker likes this.
  7. Tfguy

Tfguy Devotee of the Blood Owl

Is it still planned to go back on Steam and is it possible to assume when that will be?

Especially after the revamp this question seems important to me, because it would be the best time for players to discover the game anew.

8. dueljewel

dueljewel Member

I guess another question would be why did so many champs lose the ability shatter or detect? Few champs have these abilities now and the ones that do haveno speed.

Why were moga untouched? Everyone is going to run them now...theyre unbeatable it seens.

Explosteevo likes this.
  9. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Question: Most of the themes have been severely crippled. The changes inside those themes seem disconnected and random alot of the times. Was it your intention to be disruptive to themes? It seems nerfs could had been handled in many different ways and theme integrity and synergy could have remained.

What are you plans to deal with non-champ runes, as now you have elevated the damaging spells and relics to a completely new height?

You've mentioned "every champion will get looked at" and "every champion should be playable" when in actuality all you've done is shuffle the meta, created a new shoebox and lowered overall power and kit size of champions, what is your response to this?

Explosteevo likes this.
  10. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

You would be surprised.

11. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

What is the future of Pox looking like? Would Banner Advertisements in the game Launcher/Program let you have enough freedom to say Higher another programmer ect? I would not mind if It helped the overall of Pox.

I know that F2P setups have a bit of a hole for income. The player base is not large enough to justify F2P without ads in my opinion. We could always remove them later when the playerbase has grown.

Additional though: You could use the proceeds from the ads to further advertise Poxnora it self. You could even go so far to talk directly to other game devs and say. "You host an add for my game I will do so for your as well."

Thoughts?

12. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

is it possible to make fw range to 2 range diffrence like 3-5 or 4-6 cause 1 range is killing ranges like shadestriker

13. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Some runes do not make sense either in terms of their theme or their ability choices. Where is the best place to report these inconsistencies? Mostly because I want to report actual issues, not whine about nerfs ^^

Joker likes this.
  14. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

How final are the current champ builds? Is it now down to minor tweaks here and there or are you planning another major pass after reviewing the player responses?

Did every champ get the same level of attention during the revamp? Those with just varying ranks of an ability in their upgrade choices seemed to be rushed for example.

Did the total number of abilities in the game go up or down?

Is there a nora cost above which you consider a champ to be unrunnable, if so, what is that cost?

Alfodur likes this.
  15. NiGhtMaRiK

NiGhtMaRiK I need me some PIE!

Were some things done with future release in mind? For instance i remember in a past QnA you said you can put runes x-y-z together and theres good synergy and strong combos. Do you have plans on releasing new content (mainly theme support) in the next expac to synergize with the current changes for strong 2-3 rune combos? Likewise do you have ideas of how you're going to revamp certain spells and thus they also influenced the direction of the current power of runes.

16. iodomy

iodomy Member

How did you miss moga while you were doing this? Like, look at aviator. Just look at it. Now look at any random champ that is not a moga. What the Firk, guys? It's not like there wasn't a giant red flag attached to this guy going into the revamp, but somehow this is what came out?

17. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

ok got a decent number of questions updated now, but we still need some more. Take a look at what has already been asked so we don't get duplicate questions.

18. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Why have many FS champions gotten mandatory dive when the aqatic theme doesn't support it?

Why are so many upgrade paths simply rank 1/2/3 instead of different abilities?

Joker likes this.
  19. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

Are there any intentions to allow an option to not take an upgrade for a corresponding cost reduction?

Why does rank 2 of teleport cost only 4 nora when leap 3 costs 7 nora despite rank 2 teleport being the significantly better ability?

Explosteevo likes this.
  20. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Nosir, there are several instances where you are allowed to choose a negative upgrade for a discount. I really like this option and hope it gets utilized more.

Explosteevo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.